PDA

View Full Version : Hook da G up!

G Money
07-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Yo I be chillin a whiles and now "G" gonna come wit da shiiiiite!

You don't wanna get in G's way or no butter whip will make you presentable when I get through. Don't be dissin I want the form to fill so I can chill in the small steaks forum. Jessi Jackson have nuffin on me, you wait and see.

I got the 411 that this forum you fill out a form and get down with it. I didn't know it be all that so I'll hang.

ok allready mafas gimme da form.

bisonbison
07-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Never post again.

G Money
07-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Trying to keep me down crackah?

bisonbison
07-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Trying to keep me down crackah?

Are you entertained by this? I mean, honestly?

Doesn't it worry you that you're desperately seeking attention on an internet forum? An internet forum devoted to poker?

G Money
07-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Asking questions like a used car saleman.

I tell you what, go hide in a cohner before I tell everyone how I'd a been yo daddy if the guy in front of me hadn't had correct change.

Don't be messin with G

mikeyvegas
07-26-2004, 03:43 PM
...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

tpir90036
07-26-2004, 04:11 PM
Any attempt by either contestant to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty tramp, and I am just gonna snap.