PDA

View Full Version : TCG free table top? Anyone get/have one like this?

GoblinMason (Craig)
07-26-2004, 03:18 AM
I'm guessing that at least someone here has done the TCG promotion through PSO to get the table top or has one like this anyway. Is it any good or I'm I going to play 600 hands for a piece of crap?

-Craig

SevenStuda
07-26-2004, 06:44 AM
Try posting this in a different forum, and if you get any legit info, let me know.

-Dimitri

Stew
07-26-2004, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try posting this in a different forum, and if you get any legit info, let me know.

-Dimitri

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the proper forum, so I don't know why you want it in a different forum.

Anyway, I have a similar Table-top and it's nice enough. If you have specific questions, I can answer them for you.

jmark
07-27-2004, 12:51 PM
So if you play 600 hands you get a free table top? I assume PSO is poker school online -- do you have to pay their monthly fee?

MrGo
07-27-2004, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing that at least someone here has done the TCG promotion through PSO to get the table top or has one like this anyway. Is it any good or I'm I going to play 600 hands for a piece of crap?

-Craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably for a piece of crap. Table tops are no good...get a real table for $300.

Stew
07-27-2004, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably for a piece of crap. Table tops are no good...get a real table for $300.

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely agree that real tables are much nicer. however, for $50 (which is want I got mine for) It certainly is much better than playing on a cardtable or felt laid over a table, which is what we had previously done.

Further, I only use the table top once a month or so and I'd rather spend $300 on chips than a new table, that's why the table-top can be attractive.

tommy300
07-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Big time lurker here at 2+2 so don't mind the low post count. I got in on this promotion and I have posted on other web-sites to use me as a referral if they do this promotion. TIA if you do (tommy300)!

It started last Friday. I completed the required hands last weekend and I already got my tracking # for the UPS delivery. I am supposed to get the table tomorrow. I will report back here after I get it.

For me in a small apartment, it'll be nice until I move into a house. I don't have any room for a table, but a fold-away table to keep in the closet is perfect. I can have friends over now as well.

On another note, I've got $100 in bonus already just playing there 6 days. It's possible to get $200 in bonus during your first 30 days. I'm up about $100 as well so in 6 days I'm plus $200 and a table top. I give it 2 thumbs-up so far.