PDA

View Full Version : 56o BB

Riposte
07-25-2004, 07:16 PM
PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, SB calls, Hero folds.

Thoughts?

SoCalPat
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
The pot is laying you 9-1. Just counting the cards that would give you two pair or trips, you have an 8.4-1 shot of hitting.

There are other cards that could give you a straight draw (any 2 or 8 gives you a gutshot, any 3 or 7 gives you an open-ender). There is no flush draw on the board, so if you improve or catch a draw, you likely won't be up against a made hand. Plus, you close the betting and have perfect position on the flop bettor.

You can definitely take a card off here, and should have.

Trix
07-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Getting 9:1 with around 5 outs is plenty good for me, especially when I can check-raise the entire field if I hit.
You also have a backdoor straight draw, which adds a little. Probably around one out.