PDA

View Full Version : AT spades

Riposte
07-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok, I don't know why PokerStars keeps sending me screwed up hand histories that won't properly compute with this converter, but here goes anyway...

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Sherry53 calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, Sherry53 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn was K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

River was 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Final Pot: 8.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 8.50 BB, between Hero and SB.</font>

vulturesrow
07-25-2004, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I don't know why PokerStars keeps sending me screwed up hand histories that won't properly compute with this converter, but here goes anyway...

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Sherry53 calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, Sherry53 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn was K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

River was 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Final Pot: 8.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 8.50 BB, between Hero and SB.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Preflop : raise
Flop: good
Turn: fine
river: fine.

bisonbison
07-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Can you PM me the hand history?

Trix
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Raise preflop, rest is fine.

ATs is better than the limpers hand, dont you think ?

Nottom
07-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Not raising preflop isn't a crime against humanity, but its pretty close.

I probably raise the turn.

dfscott
07-25-2004, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I probably raise the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you raising the turn because you think you're ahead? Wouldn't you be worried about an overpair based on SB not slowing down at all?

Edit: Sorry, I misread the history and thought that the SB had raised pre-flop. But you're still behind if SB flopped a set or two-pair -- are you saying that's not likely enough to not raise?

Nottom
07-26-2004, 12:16 AM
I think I'm probably ahead, unless he had KT and just turned his 2-pair. Since Hero didn't raise preflop SB has noway to know our hand is as good as TPTK and could be 3-betting a fairly large range of hands.