PDA

View Full Version : Annie Duke chat during second WSOP show

beanie
07-25-2004, 10:12 AM
there is no deposit required. You can register through the UB frontpage.

Homer
07-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Mat, please delete this. It's been posted on a number of forums.

beanie
07-25-2004, 12:18 PM
I posted it in the 2 applicable places. The televised forum and the internet forum.

Just The Facts
07-25-2004, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I posted it in the 2 applicable places. The televised forum and the internet forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts lately are always announcements of a commercial nature. Try purchasing ad space or a classified.

Homer
07-25-2004, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies. I thought it was one of those nonsensical posts that have been popping up everywhere as of late.

PITTM
07-25-2004, 02:27 PM
"wahhhhhhhh! wahhhhhhhhh! wahhhhhh!"
::interview ends::

rj

beanie
07-25-2004, 03:53 PM
I am not a paid employ of UB and I did not post any affiliate link, therefore, what commercial benefit would I gain? I know this may seem odd to most people. I am an affiliate but I am very anti-spam, so I decided that I would stay away from posting any links to the affiliates that are part of this chat program.

The reason I do these events is I think new players coming into poker like talking to pro's and it is a good will gesture on my part and UB's part. While we may both gain in the future I think UB should be applauded for being so customer friendly in this venture.

I would happily do these as a co-operative with 2+2 but it is not a money maker so they would have to buy into the idea that it is a good will gesture for their customers.

I am open to any ideas on how I can post that would not be considered spam.

I think most people would agree that bringing new people into poker is good for everyone.

ebranig
07-25-2004, 05:51 PM
I don't see what the problem is. I'm glad he posted it, otherwise I would have missed it. Thanks, beanie.

sumdumguy
07-25-2004, 08:30 PM
It was so sad even my gf cried.. and she called her friend, and she called her two friends, and so on, and so on.. and they cried together..