PDA

View Full Version : Anyone transfer me money on Party?

mike28
07-24-2004, 11:41 PM
I hate how poker sites don't take paypal, and how I don't have a credit card I'm screwed. If anyone here is willing I'd like to paypal someone $55 for $50 on Party.

afk
07-24-2004, 11:47 PM
Neteller. Deposit straight from your bank account.

Cubswin
07-25-2004, 12:07 AM
How many times are we going to see this scam???? GO AWAY!!!!

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Great, just the way I wanted to start out here at 2+2.

This isn't a scam, I'm Paypal verified with a premiere account, hell call my cell phone if you want.

How could this be a scam? I would obviously send the money first, if anyone got scammed it would be me (other person not following through)

Just a little lost here.

gabyyyyy
07-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Get a life!

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:13 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people?

It's not like I came in here going "omg send me money then i'll pay you back i swears"

I don't see how this is being viewed as a scam. I'm sending the money first, if anything I'm putting myself at risk.

Slacker13
07-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Sure, how much do you need? Just email me at youranass@yahoo.com and I will send it right over.

Tuco
07-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Dont take it personally. Lots of people try to get people to send them money, telling them (like you did) that they will send money to them first. The thief uses a stolen credit card to buy chips, then the good samaritan gets loses the money, and gets his account frozen.

Im sure you are not one of these, but thats why the hostility.

Tuco.

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Is there anyone here that can actually tell me why this is frowned upon? I don't see how a bunch of people getting their rocks off by making unfunny jokes on the internet is helping a new member learn the ropes and how things are done.

Slacker13
07-25-2004, 12:19 AM
New members don't usually make their first post begging for money.

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Finally, someone with their head on straight.

I'm paypal verified if that means anything, but if it's going to be nothing more than "OMG SCAMMER EMAIL ME AT screwu@lolimakejokesontheinternet.com" (screwu@lolimakejokesontheinternet.com) then I'd rather have a mod just delete this.

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
New members don't usually make their first post begging for money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Begging for money? My assumptions were correct; You're illiterate.

Leo Bello
07-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Ok, Mike. Assuming you are saying the truth, you donīt need anyone sending you money. All you need is to have Neteller account. With Neteller you open an account for free. You can deposit with them with many ways, send them checks, wire tranfers directly from your bank and so on. There is no excuse and no fastest way to get your money.

Better you will save 5 dollars! :-)

Was this polite and clear? I hope so.

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, Mike. Assuming you are saying the truth, you donīt need anyone sending you money. All you need is to have Neteller account. With Neteller you open an account for free. You can deposit with them with many ways, send them checks, wire tranfers directly from your bank and so on. There is no excuse and no fastest way to get your money.

Better you will save 5 dollars! :-)

Was this polite and clear? I hope so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and I appreciate it, honestly. I checked out NetTeller after the first poster suggested it. I assume (corect me if I'm wrong) but NetTeller could only draw in funds from say my savings account during operational hours of my bank (The actual transaction would take place Monday Mornging). After learning you do not have to have a credit card to sign up, and could get players to transfer money to your account, I got bit with the poker bug. After a few months of playing with fake money and feeling as if I could actually win a small amount I was (and still am) overly excited to get to play for the real money)

I thought this would be the easiet way, but I was wrong. My apologies.

Sponger15SB
07-25-2004, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate how poker sites don't take paypal, and how I don't have a credit card I'm screwed. If anyone here is willing I'd like to paypal someone $55 for $50 on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't have a credit card? what are you 14, should i be telling your mommy you are trying to get money for this over the internet.

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't have a credit card? what are you 14, should i be telling your mommy you are trying to get money for this over the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot, all the cool 18 year olds have credit cards. It's impossible for me to get a credit card by myself, I have no credit, and being a student no income. My parents discourage the credit card because they are worried I'd buy things I couldn't afford, and end up in debt. They're more on the "If he can't buy it and we have to, we can approve it" strategy.

Mucking Idiot
07-25-2004, 12:41 AM
I can't transfer u money, but i will buy u beer if u need it.

jasonHoldEm
07-25-2004, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My parents discourage the credit card because they are worried I'd buy things I couldn't afford, and end up in debt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your parents are doing the right thing. There are very few 18 year olds (or adults for that matter) that can handle the credit card drug.

Anyways, Mike, you'll find that occasionally people here respond before they think (and others don't think at all, ever). As a group we tend to be distrustful of strangers because we've seen a lot of similar situations that have gone sour and would rather not take the chance.

If no one has been able to hook you up your best bet is to check out eBay (or sign up for a neteller account). At times people will post auctions for (real) poker chips at the various sites...I took a quick look right now and unfortunately I didn't see any, but if you give it a week or so I'm sure someone will be able to hook you up.

Please forgive the rude welcome (unless you are a scammer, in which case please go to hell /images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

Peace,
J

mike28
07-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks, hopefully my future threads here will go alot smoother =)

Why would people ebay their chips though? Wouldn't it just make more sense to cash them out? Or is there a flood of 18 year olsds like me with no credit card and they just mark up the prices?

jasonHoldEm
07-25-2004, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or is there a flood of 18 year olsds like me with no credit card and they just mark up the prices?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure this is part of it, but it also gives the seller a chance to advertise their affiliate code.

J

Cubswin
07-25-2004, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you'll find that occasionally people here respond before they think

[/ QUOTE ]

who me? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif .... the reason i jumped on this guy and think he's a scammer is simple. How does he know that paypal is not accepted at party? Well, the logical answer would be that he went to party's site and looked down the list of available funding options. Now, if he did this he would see a whole list of funding choices. I think most logical people would look at this list and say, "which one of these would work for me?" and explore these different option. I just find it so hard to believe that someone playing at an online site (even if only for play money) knows about account transfers but does not know about neteller. I find it even harder to believe that a person would think the easiest way to fund their poker account would be by invoking the help of complete strangers.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, please forgive the rude welcome (unless you are a scammer and then please go to hell ).

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
cubs

CountDuckula
07-25-2004, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I checked out NetTeller after the first poster suggested it. I assume (corect me if I'm wrong) but NetTeller could only draw in funds from say my savings account during operational hours of my bank (The actual transaction would take place Monday Mornging).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a checking account, you can get set up with Neteller in a few days. Once you're verified, you can use the InstaCash option, though it costs an extra 8.9% (I think that's the figure) - but you were proposing giving someone a 10% fee to use the PayPal option, anyway. The money shows up in your Neteller account immediately, though it's still actually drawn out from your bank account a few days later.

[ QUOTE ]
After learning you do not have to have a credit card to sign up, and could get players to transfer money to your account, I got bit with the poker bug. After a few months of playing with fake money and feeling as if I could actually win a small amount I was (and still am) overly excited to get to play for the real money)

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful there, play money games are not really good indicators of how real money games go. People are loose in real money games, especially at the lower limits, but they're often utterly nuts in play money games.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this would be the easiet way, but I was wrong. My apologies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, well; everyone steps in it the first time or two around the block. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

jasonHoldEm
07-25-2004, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who me?

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense intended cubs (but you knew that I hope).

I agree it looks strange, but you never know. This way if he's the real deal I gave him a chance to get his money to my table (and if he's a scammer I covered my bases as well). Everybody wins, that's all.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif
J

Cubswin
07-25-2004, 01:33 AM
No offense taken at all. Combine a cubs loss with a bad run of cards and I get PMS.

cubs

Sponger15SB
07-25-2004, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot, all the cool 18 year olds have credit cards. It's impossible for me to get a credit card by myself, I have no credit, and being a student no income. My parents discourage the credit card because they are worried I'd buy things I couldn't afford, and end up in debt. They're more on the "If he can't buy it and we have to, we can approve it" strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

well mr smarty pants get a student credit card, YOU can get one, I did at 18 and I had no job/income/credit, its usually a $500 limit. Maybe if your parents were rational you could talk them into letting you having a dinky $500 credit card, or hell maybe they could fund your poker account a few bucks like that spoiled bratty kid who kept posting a few days ago (not that you are a spoiled brat, but he is).

anyways, everyones point still stands: there are plenty of ways to get money into a poker account, the worst of which is being on this message board for 1 day, and making your first post about it. most everyone here has a similar story of some nut running into their poker table (especially the higher limit players on 2+2) and begging incessantly for money, stuff like this all looks the same.

Losing all
07-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Unless something has changed since my first, and only deposit at party(yeah, I'm that good) several months ago, they take Western union. Easy, simple even, pretty fukking cheap too.

AS for the tough task of finding a WU. Walk out your front door, straight ahead 10 minutes, you've probably passed 3 already.

gabyyyyy
07-25-2004, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless something has changed since my first, and only deposit at party(yeah, I'm that good) several months ago, they take Western union. Easy, simple even, pretty fukking cheap too.

[/ QUOTE ]

You call a 15.00 fee on a 100.00 transfer cheap?

That's 15 percent juice dude!

TimM
07-25-2004, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I checked out NetTeller after the first poster suggested it. I assume (corect me if I'm wrong) but NetTeller could only draw in funds from say my savings account during operational hours of my bank (The actual transaction would take place Monday Mornging).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a checking account, you can get set up with Neteller in a few days. Once you're verified, you can use the InstaCash option, though it costs an extra 8.9%...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this true with NetTeller? I chose Firepay when I started because it said I could make the first deposit without verification, up to $300. I had real money on a site within 5 minutes of deciding to deposit, on a Saturday evening, and there were no huge fees (maybe a small one but I think Paradise covered it).

Maybe things have changed since December, read all the terms and conditions to be sure.

Losing all
07-25-2004, 05:38 AM
If memory serves it was $23 on 400, might have been $26 though. Small price to pay for unlimited fish, and no begging favors from strangers on the internet.

RydenStoompala
07-25-2004, 08:07 AM
Who in their right mind pays 10% same-day vig for a $50 buy-in on a poker site? Who would pay this and still not qualify for a single credit card? Why is the poster surprised at the reactions? Sorry about the questions, but this was like running into a unpublished Hunter S. Thomspon diary entry from one of his acid trips.

Mike Haven
07-25-2004, 08:08 AM
obviously, you have to open a neteller account, but this may be a quick, simple and economic way to get you going in the meantime:

as you're new to real money play you need to start at a site with easy games - pacificpoker would be good in this respect

at pacificpoker they say that if you fund an actecash account by western union you receive a 10% bonus

at actecash they say that if you open an account you get a $5 bonus

pacific gives you a 25% bonus on your first deposit with them

combine these three bonuses, and your western union fee is well covered

justus
07-25-2004, 08:54 AM
Another simple way to get money on poker sites is to play freerolls. Not sure if Party has them but Gaming Club and Royal Vegas do, as does Planet Poker and World Poker Exchange. I have healthy balances at all of these places funded by freerolls. Of course it is also necessary to place in the money but this is easily doable.

Frozen
07-25-2004, 09:00 AM
If you're into paying a high vig, You can also buy Party real money chips on ebay.

Overdrive
07-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Instead of going through all this hassle of convincing a stranger to transfer you money, why not just go to a bank and get a cashiers check and send the money to the site where you want to play? You don't even have to have a checking account to buy a cashiers check if that is a problem. I know that Ultimate Bet takes cashiers checks, I'm not sure about Party I didn't look it up. But even if you don't want to play at Ultimate Bet - just send them a check, then create a Neteller account and cash out to it, then deposit into Party. Much simplier and less time consuming than trying to get someone to trust you to send you money.

Just The Facts
07-25-2004, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Instead of going through all this hassle of convincing a stranger to transfer you money, why not just go to a bank and get a cashiers check and send the money to the site where you want to play? You don't even have to have a checking account to buy a cashiers check if that is a problem. I know that Ultimate Bet takes cashiers checks, I'm not sure about Party I didn't look it up. But even if you don't want to play at Ultimate Bet - just send them a check, then create a Neteller account and cash out to it, then deposit into Party. Much simplier and less time consuming than trying to get someone to trust you to send you money.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what i read here last week, either one of the sites or Neteller accepts deposits made at Wal-Mart. He can go to the ATM at Wal-Mart and draw out the money in his savings account that he is funding the Paypal account with and deposit to the site or Neteller that has this option. He can be in action by the time he gets home. Does anyone remember who it was that is now accepting deposits through WalMart?

BigBaitsim (milo)
07-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Don't take it personally, everyone here has been hit up by scammers and are just tired of it. You probably aren't scamming, but even so won't get much help here as your plea sounds too much like a scam.

Why are you in such a rush. Mail 'em a money order. Open a Neteller account and wait for the money to hit it.

Hell, at some sites you can get $25 from an affiliate (not me, I am NOT and affiliate) without even making a deposit yourself.

Be creative.

1800GAMBLER
07-25-2004, 02:07 PM
If you still haven't got anyone - i only read a few replies - PM me. Sorry about the zoo.

radek2166
07-25-2004, 02:24 PM
I opened a neteller account. Called them up said " how can I deposit money?"

They said i could deposit into a bank of america account.. They gave me all the info on how to do it.

I have done it 3 times wth no problems. Call them and ask them how to do it this way.

radek2166
07-25-2004, 02:34 PM
one other thing there are no fees when u do it this way.

CountDuckula
07-25-2004, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I opened a neteller account. Called them up said " how can I deposit money?"

They said i could deposit into a bank of america account.. They gave me all the info on how to do it.

I have done it 3 times wth no problems. Call them and ask them how to do it this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked them about that a couple of months ago, and they said they no longer offer that service. Maybe BoA figured out what was going on, and refused to let them keep doing it? I dunno; anyway, I don't think that's an option anymore.

-Mike

CountDuckula
07-25-2004, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You call a 15.00 fee on a 100.00 transfer cheap?

That's 15 percent juice dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it a couple of months ago, and transferred $200 for a $12 fee, IIRC. That wasn't too bad.

-Mike

cardcounter0
07-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Go to a bank and open up a free checking account.
Ask about getting an ATM card. Most banks ATM cards now have a MasterCard logo on the corner, even though it is not a credit card, it is a debit card. It is accepted anywhere the credit card is. Use it to fund directly to the poker site just like you would with a credit card. Since it really isn't a credit card, but a debit card, the money instantly comes out of your bank account, and there isn't the acceptance restrictions by MasterCard.

peter t 9
07-25-2004, 10:37 PM
send a money order

CountDuckula
07-25-2004, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to a bank and open up a free checking account.
Ask about getting an ATM card. Most banks ATM cards now have a MasterCard logo on the corner, even though it is not a credit card, it is a debit card. It is accepted anywhere the credit card is. Use it to fund directly to the poker site just like you would with a credit card. Since it really isn't a credit card, but a debit card, the money instantly comes out of your bank account, and there isn't the acceptance restrictions by MasterCard.

[/ QUOTE ]

One problem with that is that many banks refuse to allow credit card charges to online poker sites. I couldn't get any of my credit cards to work (and I wasn't close to my limit on any of them), and ended up setting up IGM Pay at Party, and then Neteller when I branched out to other sites. Obviously, some people's cards do work, but you can't count on it.

-Mike

gabyyyyy
07-25-2004, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did it a couple of months ago, and transferred $200 for a $12 fee, IIRC. That wasn't too bad.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

You didnt use western union.

Maybe you are thinking about another service.

cardcounter0
07-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Your comment "and I wasn't close to my limit" indicates that you were using a credit card. I am talking about ATM debit cards with a credit card logo. There is a difference.

And I couldn't see a problem with asking the bank up front if you can use YOUR money in YOUR account to fund on-line poker accounts, or should you go somewhere else.

LeapingGnome
07-26-2004, 09:36 AM
My bank does not allow it either when trying to use one of their debit cards.

cardcounter0
07-26-2004, 09:39 AM
Tell them to piss up a rope and go to a bank that does.
If enough people did it, see how long they sit around high and mighty.

Overdrive
07-26-2004, 09:53 AM
The site that is taking deposits from your local Wal-Mart is the Pokeroom - http://www.pokerroom.com You can deposit by using their moneytransfer service, which is just like Western Union, except it's Wal-Mart, so it costs a lot less than the traditional Western Union.

So, I guess all internet poker playes should now do all their shopping at Wal-Mart since they are supporting internet poker lol. I bet if Wal-Mart opened up an internet poker site they would have the lowest rake too.

radek2166
07-26-2004, 12:34 PM
i just did it 3 weeks ago. Have not had any problems. Boa really cant say anything if ur depositing money in someone elses account. cash is what i use.

gmunny
07-26-2004, 07:27 PM
I've seen these auction's at ebay as well. They will do what you have "proposed". You send them via paypal the money + a fee and they will transfer you the money via the poker website. The fee is usually pretty high, but even you offered a 10% fee $5 for $50. Although it's only $5, it's a rip, that's why everyone here says to use netteller or I think party has IMG or someothing like that. If you go to college, make sure to take Finance 101 so you can avoid finance rip-offs such as car leasing (not always a rip but don't let the salesman say you monthly payments are only $x per month with out understanding how leases work, what a residual is, etc.), always payoff your credit cards when you get one, blah blah lecture lecture..you get the point..
G$

CountDuckula
07-26-2004, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was definitely Western Union (it was at a Shaw's grocery store down the street from where I work, and WU is the only money transfer service they offer). I suppose I could have misremembered the fee (I'll see if I can dig up the receipt; it should be in my desk at work), but I do remember being surprised to find that it was as inexpensive as it was. It certainly wasn't 15%; I wouldn't have done it if I'd had to pay $30.

-Mike

CountDuckula
07-27-2004, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was definitely Western Union (it was at a Shaw's grocery store down the street from where I work, and WU is the only money transfer service they offer). I suppose I could have misremembered the fee (I'll see if I can dig up the receipt; it should be in my desk at work), but I do remember being surprised to find that it was as inexpensive as it was. It certainly wasn't 15%; I wouldn't have done it if I'd had to pay $30.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I found my (very clearly marked) Western Union receipt, and the amount transferred was $200, while the fee was $11.99. So I was off by a penny! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Mike

young nut
07-27-2004, 03:41 PM
I do feel bad for this guy, because I went through the same thing. When I first went to deposit money (on party) I tried every method they had. None of them worked. So I called my bank (BofA) and waited an hour on the phone to finally be told that they have an automated computer instuction to ignore all of these payment sites (neteller, centralcoin, etc.) So that got me on edge.

I ended up getting money on party from a friend who transferred it to me. Then I had to do the same thing with Stars. None of the methods worked on stars either, so I had to get a buddy to transfer me money there.

cardcounter0
07-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Interesting. When I cashed out by check from a Prima Poker site, I got a check drawn on an account from the Bank of America Las Vegas Branch. Guess they aren't real strict about taking the money.

BofA is a huge national Bank. It's like Citibank (who started this whole no on-line gambling thing).

Go to 2nd National Small Town Bank. Or Mom and Pop's Bank on the corner. Or even Joe's Bank and Trust. Then you won't run into the nonsense.

ArchAngel71857
07-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Nothing against, you but for every legitimate person who actually wants to do this, there are 1000 people who scam people out of this. If you are the one legitimate, don't get all huffy, this forum is all about baptism by fire. Get over it and move on. If, by a 99.99% you are a sketchball, if you had done your homeworka dn searched, you would have seen I created an easy to use Madlib for you here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=519507&Forum=, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&Wo rds=&Searchpage=18&Limit=25&Main=519507&Search=tru e&where=&Name=2406&daterange=&newerval=&newertype= &olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post519507) :

_______(Poker Site) is not giving me my money. this is because I:
a) referred myself,
b)have more than one real money account,
c)don't read their terms and conditions, but even if I don't know what they are, I should get my money anyway,
d)accidently gave me money that wasn't mine and I tried to steal it,
5) use a pattern map to predict cards,
f(* can't spell, write coherent sentences, or sequentially number lists.

Does anyone know how I can recover this money without contacting the customer support at ______ (Poker Site)? I need this money because I:
a)am a dirty whore whose pimp like play slap the ho,
b)am a dirty man whore whose man pimp plays ride what's in the man stable,
c) need the money to buy a dirty man whore,
d) need the money to pay for high school,
40 will give you $100 if you lend me $50 on _____(poker site) now,
f) am on house arrest for mugging people on the street,
g) am trying to get booted from 2+2 ASAP,
VIII) am a gimp.

So far Customer Support at ______(poker site) has been _______ (Adjective). They have sent me an e-mail stating that I cannot receive my money due to their _______ ( Terms and Conditions). Most notably, because I violated _________ (insert section here). Suprisingly, I have received negative _______ (plural noun) from many posters.
I also need help with deposit _____ (plural noun). I think they should be given away freely so I don't have to _______ (verb) any rake for the site. In fact, my bonus money should come without me learning how to play ________ (Game).

By the way, does anyone know any good _____ (three card monty games) to use online? I got tired of committing _______ (Crime). So I decided I should _________ (Verb) online. Any help would be _______ (Adverb) ________ (Past participle). I'll give you __________ (amount of money) on friday if you give me _________ (half of previous amount) today along with your:
a) bank account number
b) home address
c) unborn child.

Thanks and have a _______ (Adjective) day!

Now for you:
Party Poker.com is not giving me my money. this is because I:
a) referred myself,
b)have more than one real money account,
c)don't read their terms and conditions, but even if I don't know what they are, I should get my money anyway,
d)accidently gave me money that wasn't mine and I tried to steal it,
5) use a pattern map to predict cards,
f(* can't spell, write coherent sentences, or sequentially number lists.

Does anyone know how I can recover this money without contacting the customer support at RakeFree.com I need this money because I:
a)am a dirty whore whose pimp like play slap the ho,
b)am a dirty man whore whose man pimp plays ride what's in the man stable,
c) need the money to buy a dirty man whore,
d) need the money to pay for high school,
40 will give you $100 if you lend me $50 on ZeroRake.com now,
f) am on house arrest for mugging people on the street,
g) am trying to get booted from 2+2 ASAP,
VIII) am a gimp.

So far Customer Support at Bellagio Online has been unusually chatty They have sent me an e-mail stating that I cannot receive my money due to their Articles of Confederation . Most notably, because I violated the power to regulate trade. Suprisingly, I have received negative blow up dolls from many posters.
I also need help with deposit sperm banks . I think they should be given away freely so I don't have to finger my ass any rake for the site. In fact, my bonus money should come without me learning how to play Trivial Pursuit.

By the way, does anyone know any good Shell games to use online? I got tired of committing Grand Theft Auto ). So I decided I should prostitute my mom ) online. Any help would be prematurely ejaculated . I'll give you 14 beaver skins on friday if you give me 4 lbs. of horse hoof today along with your:
a) bank account number
b) home address
c) unborn child.
Thanks and have a Rake Free day!

-AA

toby
07-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Mike,
I used PP's IGMPay option to take funds direct from my bank account. I can deposit anytime I want, as soon as the account was verified (about a day or so). Plus I believe you get $50 free bonus on your first deposit or $20 or something.
g/l

-Toby

gabyyyyy
07-27-2004, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to 2nd National Small Town Bank. Or Mom and Pop's Bank on the corner. Or even Joe's Bank and Trust. Then you won't run into the nonsense

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes you will. In the majority of cases all the banks use one central clearinghouse for visa transactions. There are only a couple banks that allow gaming transactions with check cards. One of them is wells fargo. I would be very suprised to see any U.S issued visa card work for an online gaming transaction.

Mastercard is a different story, some of them work for online gaming.

CountDuckula
07-27-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mastercard is a different story, some of them work for online gaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting and useful information - can you point me to any in particular?

-Mike

gabyyyyy
07-27-2004, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Very interesting and useful information - can you point me to any in particular?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, paypal has a mastercard debit card that you can get if you have a premium account. This card will work with online gaming sites.

CountDuckula
07-27-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, paypal has a mastercard debit card that you can get if you have a premium account. This card will work with online gaming sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks; I'll look into that!

-Mike

Stockard Channing
07-27-2004, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get a life!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

radek2166
07-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Im telling u. Call neteller. U can make a cash deposit into their account. Its out Cali. Then u fax them the recipet and the branch phone number. Works everytime.

NoChance
07-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Wells Fargo allows it too.

CountDuckula
07-28-2004, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im telling u. Call neteller. U can make a cash deposit into their account. Its out Cali. Then u fax them the recipet and the branch phone number. Works everytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

I inquired about it no Feb. 27. Here is the response I got:

Dear Mike,

We are no longer servicing the Bank Deposit option. We do accept Bank Wires
however. Select the Bank Wire option from your NETeller deposit page, and
fill out the form on the screen, then print out the resulting page. This
page will have all the information that your bank requires to process the
bank wire to NETeller. We do not have any fees for the bank wire service,
though you may want to check to see if your bank charges for bank wires.

If you have any further questions, please contact us on our Customer Service
line at #1-888-258-5859 and we will be more than happy to assist you. Please
choose option #0 then option #1 from the phone menu to be connected directly
to an agent.

Outside of the USA/Canada please contact us at 001-403-233-9466.
In the UK please contact us at 00-800-7767-6343.

Additionally, you can contact us via email at support@neteller.com or
livechat at www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com)

Regards,

Customer Support Team (262)

----------

Maybe they let customers who already know how to use it do so, but they wouldn't let me.

-Mike

radek2166
07-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I got the account number. It a checking account in Cali. Under f-cash. I hate to admit it. I have had to use it 4 times. Twice in June and, twice in July. I have not had to reload since and, I have actually won my money back. getting ready to cash out on neteller.