PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Have Known & When Should I Have Known It?

banditdad
07-24-2004, 11:22 PM
I just stayed too long at the dance on this one didn't I?
Absolute Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks.

River: (6.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

rjc199
07-24-2004, 11:25 PM
I would call this, and win around 20% of the time. Make a note that SB is tricky or full of [censored] depending on the outcome.

Nemesis
07-24-2004, 11:26 PM
I don't think so... seems decent to me. Nobody showed any strength =/ Sucks you got raised on the river call it and see what they have. You put the one in you gotta call the second.

jrobb83
07-24-2004, 11:28 PM
I think you're good here more than 20% of the time. Once a street gets checked through a mediocre hand becomes a great hand in most people's mind. But even if you are good less often than that the call will make you money.