PDA

View Full Version : Bisonbison's Hand History Converter

Equal
07-23-2004, 06:10 AM
Ever wonder how the posters here get their hand histories all nice and pretty with the graphics, and the different colour text? Well I did.

Apparently they dont take the time to delete text, add the suit icons and change colours of all the different important text of the hand history - they just use bisonbison's hand history converter page to do it all for you!

It can be found at: http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi

You just cut and paste the HH into the top, pick some options on the side, and click convert! And in the box below, comes out the HH all beautified to post here!

One problem for me as I tried to use this - I hit convert, and nothing would happen. Does anyone know where I am screwing up? It shows the little IE flag waving, but nothing happens. I probably I missing something stupid, but can anyone fill me in? Bueller? Bueller?

Fianchetto
07-23-2004, 10:58 AM
This happened to me too because I had some funny line breaks in my hand history. Once I corrected them, it worked fine.

Monty Cantsin
07-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Are you sure it wasn't a bad beat? Bison has bad beat lockout algorithms in there.

/mc

Equal
07-24-2004, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it wasn't a bad beat? Bison has bad beat lockout algorithms in there.

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

I pretty damn sure it was just me screwing up royally lol.

bisonbison
07-24-2004, 07:41 AM
Problem, request, suggestion? PM bisonbison on the 2+2 forums.

Note: if it was a PokerStars hand, there seems to have been a change in Stars HH formats that was causing the converter to hang. The fix for this was put in place Friday evening and Sars hands should convert normally now.