PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find the 3 charts: 100 hours, 1000 hours, 10k hrs

Equal
07-23-2004, 05:52 AM
I tried searching, but to no avail - I wasn't sure which one of our esteemed posters the charts belonged too - and searching for "charts," "variance," and "1000 hours" each came up with a gajillion results.

What I am looking for are 3 excel charts, with profits in BB on the y-axis (vertical) and hours played on the horizontal x-axis. 1 chart shows results for 100 hours, the second for 1000 hours, and the third for 10,000 hours (altho this is what I recollect - 10k hours seems mighty large)

Anyway, these charts for me were very educational as the last chart was almost a straight line proving that in the very long run, luck evens out.

Anyway, if one of the more experienced forum members could point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it.

Xiphoid
07-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Hey Equal, I believe the thread you're looking for is here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=445039&page=15&view=expan ded&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1) I bookmarked it months ago because I thought it was very influential in helping me learn the swings of the game. Unfortunately, the three graphs are no longer there.

pudley4
07-23-2004, 02:42 PM
but you have to view them in a new window.

Go to the link provided.
Right-click on the image
Choose "properties"

The URL for the chart will be shown. Copy and paste into a new browser.