PDA

View Full Version : SNG Bonus?

Fortitude
07-22-2004, 03:42 PM
As I read posts through this forum I keep seeing people refer to bonuses. The most appealing one that someone made reference to was 2.50 return on every 5.00 + .50. Is this true? How do I get in on these bonuses?

pzhon
07-22-2004, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As I read posts through this forum I keep seeing people refer to bonuses. The most appealing one that someone made reference to was 2.50 return on every 5.00 + .50. Is this true? How do I get in on these bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
That promotion runs only on Ultimate Bet, and only this month. You get bonus dollars, which basically give you a rake rebate on ring games. If you wouldn't play UB ring games with no rake (and many wouldn't, as the games can be tough), then the promotion is worthless for you.

If you have a rake-back deal with an affiliate on Party, this should include the rake on SNGs. So, if you get 20% of your rake back, then on a $30+3 SNG you get $0.60 back. There is no expiration for this.

On Stars, SNGs can be used to clear bonuses. FPPs clear $0.20 of bonus, and every $0.20 of rake on a SNG gives you one FPP. They round up, so a $5+.50 SNG clears $0.60 of a bonus. To take advantage of this, you need a bonus from some past promotion.