PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rick Nebiolo?

03-27-2002, 05:54 PM
I hope John Cole reads this. I need his help. I read a post by Rick Nebiolo. Rick says he is not a "sycophant". I'm wondering if he really meant "psychopath". I met Rick and I'm not sure. I hope quadnines knows who he is dealing with. Hey, is there such a thing as a psychopathic sycophant? Yeah,... that's it,...that's the ticket, "sufferin psycho sycophantic succotash." John, help this boy before his Sklansky fettish gets the best of him. Hey Rick, does sycophant mean "pretty boy" in greek?

vince

03-27-2002, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I read Rick's post too. I guess Quadnines brings out the superciliousness in all of us. Whereas you bring out the super-silliness.

/images/smile.gif

BTW, loved your response to Russ G on that other site.

03-27-2002, 06:31 PM
Vince,

After I turned your body into meatballs for my tomatoe sauce had you visited I think you would know what I'm capable of /images/biggrin.gif.

Regards,

Rick

03-28-2002, 12:05 AM
Vince,

Gee, I had to get out my dictionary of big words to find that one, but I don't think Rick be one of those.

That Quadnines guy really raked old Rick over the coals, but he still needs to learn parenthetical citation. Those footnotes seem a bit too recherche. (I do believe this may be the first 2+2 post containing the word "recherche"; damn, gotta watch myself. That old subconscious might have kicked in.)

John

03-28-2002, 04:51 PM