PDA

View Full Version : Blind Man's Bluff

shaniac
07-21-2004, 05:34 AM
Thought this was an hilarious edition to the coverage. Shows that ESPN has a sense of humor.

Whoever said poker on tv won't last is out of his mind, it makes for great tv and the WSOP 2005 will probably have well over 5,000 entries.

I think,
Shane

Cleveland Guy
07-21-2004, 09:50 AM
This was Great!!!!!!!!

I like how Norm and Lon try to analyzie it like a real hand too.

I can't wait till the day I can waste $500 on a game like this.

When will the online sites start it? LOL

Sponger15SB
07-21-2004, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my god even I would cheat at something like that.

benfranklin
07-21-2004, 01:24 PM
I can't wait for Sklansky's post on the theory of this game.

And Hellmuth's Card Player article on his greatest Blind Man's Bluff lay downs.

benfranklin
07-21-2004, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my god even I would cheat at something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be very easy to cheat. You could see your cards reflected in the monitor /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cferejohn
07-21-2004, 01:56 PM
I thought Phil Gordon's comments after he went out first were completely hilarious. Something like "I came all the way here to win a bracelet, and I'm out on the first hand. I'm crushed. This might be the worst day of my life." All, of course, said with a smirk that said "I'm worth 90 million and you're not".

Might have to play a mini-tournament of it for a $5 buy-in or something at my next home game.

scotnt73
07-21-2004, 03:04 PM
it is my favorite "social" home game. it is funny as hell to be half drunk with some buddies while trying to keep from busting out laughing when UTG leads out with 72o on his head. just try looking that guy in the eye without laughing out loud is impossible for me at that point.

peacemaker
07-21-2004, 04:01 PM
This was one of the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I can't wait to see who wins. I loved Norman line about Phil Gordan, "With plays like that hell be regulated to doing play by play for celeberity poker."

jagoff
07-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Awesome! I hope one of Clonie's titties pops out!

coolhandtom
07-21-2004, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome! I hope one of Clonie's titties pops out!

[/ QUOTE ]

yessssss! now that would keep viewers glued to the tv set...all other players would fold instantly tho..

/images/graemlins/spade.gif