PDA

View Full Version : fulltiltpoker.com

theBruiser500
07-21-2004, 04:41 AM
Just heard about this site, a friend tells me it's going to be really big though. I downloaded it, and no one was playing. What's up with this site? I noticed that the highest NL games they have have blinds of just $1/$2.

A couple other thigns I saw, www.howardlederer.com (http://www.howardlederer.com), never heardo f this site before, looks good. And it says Phil Gordon is writing a book, due out in September.

coolhandtom
07-21-2004, 02:01 PM
the ghost town theme sounds a lot like zerorake.com ... EMPTY

i got some free play cash, and have logged on several nights to try and play, and only 5 or 6 peeps on the whole site every time...

/images/graemlins/spade.gif

boedeker
07-21-2004, 04:22 PM
full tilt just went live money this end of last week. it will pick-up. the gimic is good.

slogger
07-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Not sure how this one will turn out, but it can't hurt to have the backing of so many big names. Seems like, at least initially, they will try to have one or two of their "names" on a table during most times of the day.

Last night (around 1:30 a.m., EST) Erick Lindgren was playing 3/6 or 4/8 with what appeared to be a bunch of "duffers" (to borrow a phrase from the MSNBC article about MM and Fossilman). At the same time, he was playing 15/30 heads up against David Oppenheim (many know of him, but must admit I only recognize him because of the Borgata Open). Oppenheim was getting some sick cards, running a bluff or two and basically just running over Erick for the 15 minutes I watched. Of course, I imagine that's pretty typical of heads up limit play (momentum is everything).