PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me if this has been posted already.

Nemesis
07-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Just finished reading the pre-flop section of SSHE. So far so good straight-forwards, easy to understand... but not really a lot that most of us don't know (whether we do it is a different story). I'm just now getting into the meat of it (post-flop play), i'll update you as I go.

cold_cash
07-21-2004, 12:36 AM
Way to rub it in, dude.

vulturesrow
07-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Preflop is good, just enough I think and not much new to regular readers of 2+2. Now, the postflop play section, rocks..

Chris

SteveY
07-21-2004, 12:59 AM
must... get... book...

HajiShirazu
07-21-2004, 01:51 AM
Man, I want the damn book, everybody else is getting theirs!!

tech
07-21-2004, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
not really a lot that most of us don't know

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. A lot of the hands SSH recommends for LP are frowned upon by many 2+2 posters. I sometimes get my chops busted in the SS forum for playing too loose preflop, but I am well within the SSH guidelines. I feel much better now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nemesis
07-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Probably 2/3 of the way through the book now. Re: what tech said I guess what I meant was... that's how loose I play, so I felt like "we" knew it. The post-flop analysis of hands is great... it puts everything into words that i've previously been doing on "intuition". Ed does a great job quantifying draws and made hands... when you should stick with them and when you should ditch them. There are some specifics I wish to discuss, but i've got to go back and find them as I was just reading straight through.

Matty
07-21-2004, 03:18 PM
Just got it. Woohoo!

Smells like Christmas. /images/graemlins/grin.gif