PDA

View Full Version : 3 hands...I know I misplayed them to a degree.

Entity
07-20-2004, 07:31 PM
PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 raises, MP2 folds, Hero 3-bets, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP1 checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP1 bets, Hero calls.

River: (6.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
MP1 bets, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.75 BB

Should I fold this at the turn? At the river I KNOW I should have folded, but I couldn't press the button. I think I was tilting at this point (this was the 3rd of these hands, all within 10 hands).

-----

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
Hero raises, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, MP1 calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, MP1 calls.

River: (5.75 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets, MP1 raises, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Fold after the raise on the river? Would seem pretty weak-tight.

-----

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB bets, UTG folds, Hero calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, Button checks.

River: (7.25 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB bets, Hero calls, MP1 folds, Button folds.

Final Pot: 9.25 BB

His turn check confused the hell out of me, making me put him on KJ. Should I have folded the river? Bet the turn? Raised the flop?

-----

For player reads, I know that all 3 of them are maniacs. I've seen them 3-bet the river w/A4 when someone has been playing an obvious TPTK or trips the entire hand.

I was having a great day until these players hit me. 5 people in to see most flops, even if you raise. Somehow hitting miracle cards time and time again to outdraw you. Anything I can do?

Rob

Matty
07-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Hand 1 I'd call the turn, fold t he river. If the pot were considerably bigger I'd attempt a raise on the turn. Don't forget you have 10 outs to hit your full house.

Hand 2 is fine.

Hand 3 raise the flop and fold to resistance.

cold_cash
07-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Hand 1 - I wouldn't fold the turn because you have the potential of making mucho bets if he's got a flush and you fill up on the river.

Hand 2 - I think is fine.

Hand 3 - Raise or fold on the flop. You can decide what to do after seeing what your opponents do. (Most of the time you're going to be sucking wind in this situation.) If the bettor is a maniac, then by all means raise.

[ QUOTE ]
I was having a great day until these players hit me. 5 people in to see most flops, even if you raise. Somehow hitting miracle cards time and time again to outdraw you. Anything I can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Play better than they do.

Entity
07-20-2004, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 I'd fold the turn. If the pot were considerably bigger I'd attempt a raise. Don't forget you have 10 outs to hit your full house.

Hand 2 is fine.

Hand 3 raise the flop and fold to resistance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I called the turn on #1 based on the FH/Quads draws. I've played against this guy a lot, and he'll bet a weak flush into a paired board time and time again (and 3-bet, and cap it), so implied odds were on my side, I think. I'm having a tough time getting a read on this table because of how LAGGY some of the players are. Here's another hand for fun. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-----

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 folds, Hero caps, Button calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (21.50 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, Button raises, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (12.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.

River: (14.75 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 14.75 BB

I'll let you guess at what he was holding.

Rob

Entity
07-20-2004, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Play better than they do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you think I'm posting here? /images/graemlins/smile.gif