PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker SNG - NEED ADVICE

renolite
07-20-2004, 01:57 PM
OK gang,

First off, my confession, I've been playing some SNGs when I don't truly have the time to play the full game. For example last night I'm in a $30+3 one table, down to four people and I'm up against a deadline I can't miss so I have to basically self destruct. Very stupid of me, so I figured, if I post my stupidity I'll stop doing stuff like that - I mean I had these guys smoked!!!

Now back to business - can some experienced PP SNG players tell me the difference between the $5, $10 SNGs and the $20 or $30 SNGs on Party Poker?

It looks like the quality of play is marginally better at the $20 level and significantly tighter (but not better) at the $30 level but I haven't played enough times to really know.

I'm at a defining point here, brought $24 up to $500 and am now back down to $250 (in part due to my stupidity mentioned above). I need to buckle down and re-build. SNGs are my preferred game as the live games have to much variance for my small bankroll. Post away...and go easy on me!

slogger
07-20-2004, 02:14 PM
n/m

renolite
07-20-2004, 04:42 PM
Where are the FAQs?

slogger
07-20-2004, 05:31 PM
I was referring to t perkin's post, which appears on page 2 of this forum, as of 5:31 p.m. (EST).

The info in questions has not, to my knowledge, been added to the board's FAQs (which you can find in the upper-right hand link menu).