07-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Up to $200 bonus, starts after 4pm EST.

just a headsup.

Uston
07-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Where did you see this?

Acesover8s
07-20-2004, 01:07 PM
It pops up when you open the the client, it is also running on the crawl at the bottom of the main lobby.

runninonmt
07-20-2004, 01:52 PM
I was just heading to the cashier so I could make a withdrawal for the re-load bonus and it looks like they've changed their terms. Apparently you can't get the bonus if you've made a withdrawal during (or 12 hours before) a promotion. Now I can't just roll my balance there, I actually have to deposit new funds to get the bonus. Too bad...it was a nice loop hole while it lasted. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

goodguy_1
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
thnx aces for the heads-up....
I'm not surprised by the new restrictions.The Neteller fees Absolute must pay for people including me who deposit then withdraw to rack up bonuses but NOT keep large balances is a big expense for theses guys....
UB still lets you do it..but maybe not in perpetuity...maybe UB has lower Neteller fees???
I'm sure someone in the know can give us an idea of what type of fees the rooms must pay to neteller and if possibly different rooms have different fees w/ Neteller or any other depositing method.

In a post maybe 8 months ago there was mention of the fees sites need to pay Neteller and I was very surprised at how high they were....

Anybody know much about how much various sites pay for depositing fees..?

JTrout
07-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Is this bonus a max $200 deposit ($40 bonus), or max $1,000 deposit ($200 bonus)?

xltros
07-20-2004, 04:01 PM
how's the bonus work?

Acesover8s
07-20-2004, 04:37 PM
The bonus is a 20% on your deposit up to $200. So a $1,000 deposit will get you $200. The bonus payout is almost identical to paradise poker.

Aces

Oski
07-20-2004, 05:01 PM
In case anyone cares, I have sent an e-mail requesting answers to the following:

1. When does this promo end;
2. I had a cahout request on Sunday, yet the tranfer was not effected until today. Can I still qualify for the bonus? (I have not found the area explaining the new "12 hour rule")

I'll keep you posted.

MicroBob
07-20-2004, 05:08 PM
looks like i chose the wrong day to clean out my neteller acct.
strangely there doesn't appear to be any end-time to this promotion.

if it lasts through tomorrow then i should be able to take advantage.
tonight might be a bit iffy but we'll see.

not a huge loss...i already have $900 in bonus-money waiting to be cleared there so not that much of a difference if i'm not able able to boost it to $1100.

Thythe
07-20-2004, 05:22 PM
You better get working on that bonus money. Only 10K hands of Absolute Poker to go... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

MicroBob
07-20-2004, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently you can't get the bonus if you've made a withdrawal during (or 12 hours before) a promotion. Now I can't just roll my balance there, I actually have to deposit new funds to get the bonus. Too bad...it was a nice loop hole while it lasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for pointing this out by the way.
i almost DEFINITELY would have missed this on their cashier's page and likely would have disqualfied myself from the bonus.

you're right...it was a nice little loop-hole.
in fact, i left some funds in my absolute account that i might have cashed-out just because i knew that if they had a sudden re-load i could just do the quick turn-around thing.

so....this new policy of absolute's means that i am almost guaranteed NOT to leave that much money in my account after the 48-hour period is up.
interesting how these things work sometimes.

Oski
07-20-2004, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In case anyone cares, I have sent an e-mail requesting answers to the following:

1. When does this promo end;
2. I had a cahout request on Sunday, yet the tranfer was not effected until today. Can I still qualify for the bonus? (I have not found the area explaining the new "12 hour rule")

I'll keep you posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your interest. Our 20% reload bonus starts today until
midnight July 22nd. Yes you are elegible for the bonus because the new
policy specifies 12 hours before or during the promotion time. Since
your
withdrawal was processed two days before our promotion start you can
take
advantage of it.

If there is anything else that we can do to help you with please let us
know.