PDA

View Full Version : QQ UTG--keep firing?

StellarWind
07-20-2004, 08:25 AM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em [Jackpot] (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)
MP2 was doing his best to poison the table with his vicious remarks. Despite that there was a whole arc of loose players starting at MP1 and around through BB. I don't know any of them very well but aggression was at a minimum at this table.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">4 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls,

Flop: (10 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds.

Turn: (6 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (8 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between Hero and CO.</font>

butters
07-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Heads up with this hand and this lineup, I'm going to keep betting until I'm given a reason not to.

bdk3clash
07-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Standard. The times CO has a K, you feel like a moron, and the times he had JJ or worse you feel like a genius. Most of the time, you'll feel like a genius.

StellarWind
07-20-2004, 03:33 PM
I thought this hand was routine, but sometimes it pays to doublecheck one's habits. Thanks for your comments.

Cutoff collected the pot with a junk king.