PDA

View Full Version : Grvnhigh at the woods! Thurs-Fri only!

Grvnhigh
07-20-2004, 04:38 AM
If any 2+2ers want to meet up for a round/chat/socialize or whatever, I will be visiting Foxwoods this Thursday and Friday, most likely playing 5-10. If the drinks aren't free I'll most likely be buying. (big +EV play for alkies)

Look for a 5'10" guy that is overdressed for being in his early 20s (not sure about the usual clientele), chain smoking (not sure if the room is smoking, either), bad complexion, and a silver watch that is too loose.

I'm looking forward to playing in a decent sized card barn, as the largest one within several hours of me is Caesar's Indiana, with a whole 12 tables.

Anyway, hope to be meeting some of you there.

Joe Tall
07-20-2004, 11:43 AM
There is a good chance I'll be at Foxwoods Thursday & Friday night.

If you are not wearing a NBA team shirt, backwards baseball cap and sunglasses, you'll surely be overdressed for the 20-ish crowd.

The room is non-smoking and has expanded to 80 tables or so. The 5/10 game is played with a Kill@100 and is a great game.

If you see a 6'7", athletic build dude w/a faded Red Sox cap waiting around the 5/10 board or roaming the room checking out the games, it's likely me.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Grvnhigh
07-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Sweet, looking forward to meeting you. From what I hear about the lists there, I may be doing a fair amount of standing around and watching the tables myself.

BottlesOf
07-21-2004, 01:58 AM
athletic build dude

LOL!!!!

And by this Joe means tall and lanky.