PDA

View Full Version : Let it Ride

vetman81
07-19-2004, 01:42 PM
I was wondering what kind of edge the house has in this game, and if it would be a good game to clear a bonus on. Thanks.

Acesover8s
07-19-2004, 03:15 PM
As with any table game check out www.wizardofodds.com. (http://www.wizardofodds.com.) This has been covered a million times.

Iceman
07-19-2004, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering what kind of edge the house has in this game, and if it would be a good game to clear a bonus on. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

About 3%, unless the progressive jackpot is huge. It's not a good choice for clearing a bonus, since the house advantage is much smaller in blackjack, certain blackjack variations, or certain video poker games.

Sheriff Fatman
07-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Its not the best game to clear a bonus but, with the restriction on blackjack and video poker at many places, choices are getting limited.

Its prone to long dry spells so there's a good chance of going bust if you don't hit some of the big payout hands early on.

One advantage is that all 3 bets count towards the WR (well it did at the site I experimented with it, at least) and, on most occasions, you take 2 of them back so you can clear the requirements quickly at a fraction of the true cost.

Not great, but certainly not the worst game around.