PDA

View Full Version : I always knew the Democrats were wimps

Zeno
07-18-2004, 11:23 PM
Big Arnold sets the record straight Girlie men (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/APWires/headlines/D83TJ8080.html)

Of course, this brought the usual complaint crowd out etc.

This is, without a doubt, the most important political statement of the summer so far. Arnold has elevated the political debate to exactly the plane it deserves. Bully for him. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Democarcy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey-cage.

-H.L. Mencken

jokerswild
07-19-2004, 04:40 AM
lol!

GWB
07-19-2004, 06:37 AM
Your link doesn't work for me, so here's another (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040719/D83TJ8080.html)

benfranklin
07-19-2004, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is, without a doubt, the most important political statement of the summer so far. Arnold has elevated the political debate to exactly the plane it deserves. Bully for him. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-H.L. Mencken

[/ QUOTE ]

Arnold's total lack of political correctness was offensive to Democrats, women, and gays. Figure women are 52% of the population of the state, 40% of the men are Democrats (which is about 20% of the population), and just throw in another 5% for gay non-Dems and others who are insulted by most anything. So with 2 words, he managed to insult 77% of the population of California.

Arnold, you the man /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rooster71
07-19-2004, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Big Arnold sets the record straight Girlie men (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/APWires/headlines/D83TJ8080.html)

[/ QUOTE ]
Judging from the title of your post, it is inferred that Republicans are not "wimps". If this is the statement you are trying to make, it's a really funny one. If you really want a good laugh, look at the draft records for some of the Republican "tough guy" war hawks.

Zeno
07-19-2004, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So with 2 words, he managed to insult 77% of the population of California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your numbers seem reasonable. Not Bad. I was hopeful it would be more around 100%. But then, even Arnold can't be perfect. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Zeno

Zeno
07-19-2004, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you really want a good laugh, look at the draft records for some of the Republican "tough guy" war hawks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post the records. I need a good laugh. Did you know that almost all Republicans have IQ's more than 130. It's a fact. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Zeno

Rooster71
07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you really want a good laugh, look at the draft records for some of the Republican "tough guy" war hawks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post the records. I need a good laugh. Did you know that almost all Republicans have IQ's more than 130. It's a fact. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Zeno

[/ QUOTE ]
More than 130? Isn't the average IQ something like 110 or 120? Is 130 supposed to be high? Osama Bin Laden also has a high IQ. But what does this have to do with anything?

I will post the draft info in a separate thread.

sameoldsht
07-19-2004, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, this brought the usual complaint crowd out

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right. This is a non-issue. If you got offended by this, I pity you. You must be continuously offended by something that somebody says every day.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-19-2004, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the average IQ something like 110 or 120? Is 130 supposed to be high?

[/ QUOTE ]
The average here is 179.

Sloats
07-19-2004, 12:59 PM
great. Now the crab-people are going to be elected governor of California.

Kurn, son of Mogh
07-19-2004, 01:41 PM
You either

a) have never read any of Zeno's posts before
b) are seriously challenged humor-wise

or

c) don't get any of Zeno's H.L. Mencken quotes either.

MMMMMM
07-19-2004, 02:34 PM
I believe the average has long been around 100. It may have changed a bit recently as people have gotten more accustomed to answering "IQ-Test"-like questions.

MMMMMM
07-19-2004, 02:39 PM
In Europe and Canada there are, I believe, actually some laws criminalizing offending others with politically incorrect speech ("hate speech").

I guess they aren't called "Euroweenies" for nothing.

ThaSaltCracka
07-19-2004, 03:01 PM
I loathe to agree with you, but in fact I do. Cali-fore-neea is full of morons apparently, except those who post on here /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rooster71
07-20-2004, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You either

a) have never read any of Zeno's posts before
b) are seriously challenged humor-wise

or

c) don't get any of Zeno's H.L. Mencken quotes either.

[/ QUOTE ]
This wouldn't be an issue if the people of California had done the right thing and elected Gary Coleman. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zeno
07-20-2004, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This wouldn't be an issue if the people of California had done the right thing and elected Gary Coleman.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the Spirit! Good Job./images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Zeno

Cptkernow
07-20-2004, 08:03 AM
Might be a hang over from those pesky Nazi's.

MMMMMM
07-20-2004, 10:40 AM
Not just in Germany.