PDA

View Full Version : Iran or North Korea next?

trippin bily
07-18-2004, 02:51 PM
Its time to move on on our crusade against terrorism now that we are done with Iraq for the most part.
Whos next?
My vote is Iran. We have an old score to settle with them.
Logisticly we are right there.
That's got to be good enough right GWB.

GWB
07-18-2004, 03:33 PM
First we let the slowly but surely improving situation in Iraq sink in for my benefit in the election. Then the big surprise in term 2.

Sorry we can't reveal our secret plan in a public forum. Trust me, it will be good.

MMMMMM
07-18-2004, 03:38 PM
I vote for Iran also.

Why isn't this in Poll format?

whiskeytown
07-18-2004, 04:01 PM
Iran obviously...

why go after North Korea...sure they are major violators of human rights - have nukes, and don't hesitate to start a war

but we only go to war for money and profit...so we need Iran's oil...we don't need N. Korea's rice -

besides, we've already got half the muslim world pissed at us...why not keep it up so GWB and his oil cronies can make even more money

RB

jokerswild
07-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Let's do a poll!' I can just see it:
Is GWB truly

1.Mason Malmuth
2.David Sklansky
3.Ray Zee
4.Chuck Weinstock
or is he

5.Gay Waiter Bush? I think a link in which the real George W.Bush acknowledges branding frat pledges with a searing hot clothes hanger demonstrates his homosexual sado-masochistic tendencies.

Probably plays Q-3.

jokerswild
07-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Because we are in a fascist dictatorship. Your vote doesn't count. Maybe if you start an organization for young men to worship Bush: the Bush youth, then your opinion will have some weight.

MMMMMM
07-18-2004, 05:17 PM
"Maybe if you start an organization for young men to worship Bush: the Bush youth, then your opinion will have some weight."

If I do, may I bring my miniature Schnauzer to the youth rallies with me? I promise he will be wearing a leash.

nicky g
07-19-2004, 07:03 AM
There's also Syria, remember. And of course France.

ACPlayer
07-19-2004, 08:08 AM
I think we should start with all the US states that did not deliver their electoral votes to Bush. Clearly they are all anti-american terrorist huggers. The country would be much better off without them.

daveymck
07-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Iran has repaired relations with the west, particulary the UK even with them parading some of our soldiers that strayed into their territory, there is no way the UN would sanction any type of action and no way (unless somthing big happened) that the UK would be part of any coalition that did, Blair needs to be relected next year so we would not be coming along.

As for a war against North Korea there is no chance, it would be a proper war this time and there would also be the risk of China getting involved.

arx
07-19-2004, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there is no way the UN would sanction any type of act

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but, when has this been even remotely necessary?

Rooster71
07-19-2004, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its time to move on on our crusade against terrorism now that we are done with Iraq for the most part.
Whos next?
My vote is Iran. We have an old score to settle with them.
Logisticly we are right there.
That's got to be good enough right GWB.

[/ QUOTE ]
I say we get together the "let's-kick-all-their-asses" pro-Bush pro-war crowd together, fit them all with the necessary military gear and drop them in the middle of North Korea.

Rooster71
07-19-2004, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? Please explain how we are "done with Iraq?"