PDA

View Full Version : New Poker Room or skin?

thomastem
07-18-2004, 02:00 PM
I got this e-mail from Live Action and wondered if anyone tried it yet? Is it a new room or like Card Player where you go to UB?

E-mail:

We're open!

Live Action Poker's Online Card Room is finally here and for a LIMITED TIME you can get a 25% Deposit Bonus up to $100!

LAP hosts all of your favorite games and tournaments. Starting this week, you can play in a $3 satellite tournament to win a 7 day cruise with World Champion Chris Moneymaker and a $500 Buy In to the LAP tournament that will be played onboard the ship! Satellites start at just $3!

End e-mail.

PS. Don't forget it's critter appreciation month!

Stew
07-18-2004, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got this e-mail from Live Action and wondered if anyone tried it yet? Is it a new room or like Card Player where you go to UB?

E-mail:

We're open!

Live Action Poker's Online Card Room is finally here and for a LIMITED TIME you can get a 25% Deposit Bonus up to $100!

LAP hosts all of your favorite games and tournaments. Starting this week, you can play in a $3 satellite tournament to win a 7 day cruise with World Champion Chris Moneymaker and a $500 Buy In to the LAP tournament that will be played onboard the ship! Satellites start at just $3!

End e-mail.

PS. Don't forget it's critter appreciation month!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been wondering this as well.

Anyone?