PDA

View Full Version : Syntax should come back

Stockard Channing
07-18-2004, 04:36 AM
Syntax is a valuable poster, and he is highly intelligent. He never uses profanity, and he never singled anyone out.

Syntax, if you have trouble logging in, just create another account. This forum is much better when you are here.

DarkTipper
07-18-2004, 04:55 AM
I think Syntax is a software engineering student so he probably knows all sorts of clever ways to avoid being exiled permanently.

daveymck
07-18-2004, 05:38 AM
You were banned I suspect for this exact reason, starting up multiple threads on a subject when one would do.

I dont think you work for any site and you have contributed a bit to other discussions, but a the end of the day you are a pain in the arse and cant accept anyone disagreeing with you without starting numerous polls and threads in defence of your position.

Whether this is a reason for banning who knows, but I would suggest you learn to chill and accept not everyone has your views on stuff.

sumdumguy
07-18-2004, 06:13 AM
Syntax is a valuable poster
That is a matter of opinion.

he is highly intelligent
That is not a matter of fact.

he never singled anyone out.
That would be an outright lie.

This forum is much better when you are here.
That much is true.. imho /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DarkTipper
07-18-2004, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he never singled anyone out.
That would be an outright lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is no lie. Syntax was banned for "defending himself too much". Syntax never targeted anyone but was often one himself. After repeatedly denying any involvement with Zerorake, look at the thread CrazCanuck starts yesterday. Seriously, look at JustTheFacts posts, he followed Syntax around like a stalker, 90% of his posts are replied to one of Syntaxs'. Seriously, check it out.

Mat Sklansky
07-18-2004, 11:49 AM
this post adequately represents my decision

Stockard Channing
07-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Yeah, he's a very sharp debater.

Oski
07-19-2004, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, he's a very sharp debater.

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, he's a master debater.

daryn
07-19-2004, 11:59 PM
he would fit in well on the debate team we have here at UMass

Ice Man
07-20-2004, 02:06 AM
If Syntax comes back, you got to unlock Pyramid Poker so the Chief Member can follow him around.