PDA

View Full Version : 48o in the BB, multiway action

joker122
07-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks,

Flop: (9 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(9 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds.

Turn: (8 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (18 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: 21 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows 4s 8h (three of a kind, fours).
MP1 shows 2d 2c (full house, twos full of fours).
MP2 shows 4c Qc (three of a kind, fours).
Outcome: MP1 wins 21 BB. </font>

Does anyone try for a CR on this flop. Also, what do you think of MP1's flop call?

jacki
07-18-2004, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone try for a CR on this flop. Also, what do you think of MP1's flop call?

[/ QUOTE ]
It might be tempting, but I'd lead out and hope to get raised

[ QUOTE ]
what do you think of MP1's flop call?

[/ QUOTE ]
"I've got two-pair! That's good, right?"

joker122
07-18-2004, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what do you think of MP1's flop call?

[/ QUOTE ]

"I've got two-pair! That's good, right?"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, when he showed his turned set I was thinking "what a fish, caught a 2 outter," but the more I think about it the less bad of a call I think it was.

jacki
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but the more I think about it the less bad of a call I think it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? against 2 or 3 opponents, he might think he's got a chance of having the best hand. But against 8 opponents, he has to know he's drawing to 2 outs -- at best.

He's getting huge implied odds I guess, but only if the 2 hits on the turn.