PDA

View Full Version : pacific poker no limit

Sponger15SB
07-17-2004, 06:23 PM
anyone know when they had planned on implementing this i heard this summer but does any1 have specs.

Sponger15SB
07-18-2004, 11:12 AM
bump....please

Stew
07-18-2004, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bump....please

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps if you posted in the appropriate forum, the Internet Gambling Forum, you'd have more of a chance at getting a response.

Sponger15SB
07-18-2004, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bump....please

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps if you posted in the appropriate forum, the Internet Gambling Forum, you'd have more of a chance at getting a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i didnt realize this was only news and gossip and not news, views, and gossip, my bad

LargeCents
07-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Why play at Pacific? The software, action, game variety, etc is better at most other online card rooms.

But, if they add no-limit, their stock goes up quite a bit for me. They just need to speed their games up and improve their software, maybe I'll go back.

--Cents

Stew
07-18-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bump....please

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i didnt realize this was only news and gossip and not news, views, and gossip, my bad

[/ QUOTE ]

One would think with almost 200 posts you'd realize there are no posts releated to Internet Gambling posts in this forum...but then again I was just helping out and I wasn't being an a-hole about it either.

Sponger15SB
07-18-2004, 10:28 PM
bah it only pisses me off because i purposely put it in this forum instead of the internet one..

Stew
07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bah it only pisses me off because i purposely put it in this forum instead of the internet one..

[/ QUOTE ]

So, it pisses you off that you got called out for posting a topic in the wrong forum and got called out on it...or it pisses you off b/c noone is responding?

Sponger15SB
07-18-2004, 10:32 PM
no it pisses me off because this is the news forum and i was wondering if anyone had any news on pacific poker and now i get bitched at because they wanted me to post it in the internet forum like it really matters except to anal forum nits.

Stew
07-18-2004, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no it pisses me off because this is the news forum and i was wondering if anyone had any news on pacific poker and now i get bitched at because they wanted me to post it in the internet forum like it really matters except to anal forum nits.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, if you would re-read my original post I merely pointed out that you would get a better response in the appropriate forum, not that you posted in the wrong forum. Jeeze

Lucky
07-19-2004, 03:56 AM
Exellent question. Whenever Pacific does add NL, I'll start playing there again. The site is so soft, I'd put up with the unbelievably slow games. The only thing that would make me happier than Pacific adding NL, would be party adding bigger NL.