PDA

View Full Version : 10/20 in Las Vegas

06-03-2002, 11:22 AM
I seem to recall Clarkmaster posting a message a couple of weeks ago revelant to his concerns of two local players playing in the same game with a common bankroll. I believe he indicated this was going on at the 10/20 game in the Mirage. Am I correct? The point here is I will be in Vegas the end of the week and, time permitting, I intended to play at the Mirage and was wondering the status of all of this.

Any input would be helpful, Jim

06-03-2002, 02:41 PM
I haven't seen any of them playing together lately, but I'd still try and stay away from the 10-20 during the daytime simply because it isn't a good game. At night, none of the players mentioned play anyways, so its not an issue.

The Horseshoe 10-20 daytime game is a loose (by Vegas standards) and very aggressive one. A very good game if you don't mind the aggressive nature of the game and the smokey nature of the Horseshoe.

The daytime 15 at the Bellagio or the 20 at the Mirage might be good bets also.

06-03-2002, 03:37 PM
Thank You. Don't know about Binions although I haven't been "down town" in a few years, maybe I'll see you in the Mirage or Bellagio. I also want to aplogize for spelling your name wrong in my original post.

Thanks, Jim

06-04-2002, 11:12 AM
Jim Rivett

I dont think you should pay attention to Clarkmeister's post. What he didnt understand is that when people get to know each other and play in the same game together for years, a sort of camaraderie develops and a lot of joking goes on at the table. I know the players involved and believe me Clarkmeister's statements werePromiscuous and had no basis in fact. I think Clarkmeister owes these gentlemen an apology.

06-04-2002, 11:58 AM