PDA

View Full Version : How does Ladbrokes $0.5/$1.0 compare to Party/Stars?

Fiddler
07-17-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking about opening an account on either Party or Stars mainly because I can't export hand histories from Ladbrokes (so I can't use Pokertracker) and because there aren't that many players at Ladbrokes.

Unfortunatley because I can't export hand histories I don't have many statistics to judge how I play. Only earnings/hour that I have kept for myself and basic numbers like % flops seen, win % at showdown etc.

Has anyone here played at Ladbrokes $0.5/$1.0 tables and can compare them to Party or Stars? I would primarily like to play where I can improve my game but of course I don't want to go broke while doing it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

csuf_gambler
07-17-2004, 03:32 PM
ladbrokes doesnt allow american players

Fiddler
07-17-2004, 03:59 PM
I am aware of that but I was hoping one of the europeans here would know... There are some you know... well at least one. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daveymck
07-17-2004, 04:49 PM
I havent played limit at laddies, I only play the MTT's there.

Having said that looking the lobbies there seems to be few full ring games going and in the main it seems to be 6 handed tables that are popular.

Personally I would have a look at party, you get a better bonus than at stars initially and the game selection is better and generally people say the opposition is poorer.

I would also maybe take a look at Paradise, similar play to party a touch more difficult but again you can play off the bonus while getting a feel, check the classifieds here for a good code to get an extra bonus. I would say game selection is the key at paradise, the lobby has the figures to help guide you.