PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Casing Out Free Money?

Al Mirpuri
07-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Has anyone had trouble cashing out when having built up a wad from free money that was given to him/her?

I am not talking about raked hand requirements being met but just good old-fashioned skullduggery from the cardrooms.

I am building up my bankroll (very handsomely) and want to know that I will be able to cash out when I decide it appropriate (I would keep the bankroll intact but just cash out to purchase a luxury every now and then).

Alobar
07-17-2004, 11:37 AM
All I've ever played is at the big sites, assuming this is where your bankroll is as well, you will have no problems with cashing out.

Thythe
07-17-2004, 12:04 PM
Yep, agreed. If you want further analysis, though, you should tell us what site it is. If it's Party Poker/Paradise Poker etc, then no worries. Now if it's Pro Poker, you may have troubles.

Al Mirpuri
07-23-2004, 08:08 PM
It is a site called www.gamingclubpoker.com. (http://www.gamingclubpoker.com.)

wegs the wegs
07-23-2004, 09:12 PM
What exactly do you mean free money? Did you deposit cash and build up the bankroll or does the site just give away money? I ask because VictorChandlerPoker.com has small giveaways tournaments. 5 cents to the winner of a single limit tourney, 50 cents to the winner of a multi. Thats how I started, made a few hundred, and tried to cash out. I have been trying to withdraw for about three weeks now. Not only have they been stalling everyway possible, they have been fixing the cards. River after river after river. At first I thought it was only me, but 4 other people I know said they experienced the same 'bad luck' when trying to withdraw. Ok, so whats your story?

MicroBob
07-23-2004, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
River after river after river. At first I thought it was only me, but 4 other people I know said they experienced the same 'bad luck'

[/ QUOTE ]

the aliens did it....after conspiring with NASA of course.

Synergistic Explosions
07-24-2004, 12:53 AM
OK, simply put, yes, you will have to make a deposit before you can cash out. The sooner you do this, the sooner you will get your money out. However, if you make your first deposit and receive a bonus, you won't be able to cash out again until you meet the raked hand criteria.

So in other words, don't be expecting your cashout any time soon.

MicroBob
07-24-2004, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, simply put, yes, you will have to make a deposit before you can cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about?? do you know this??
why would they give you free money if you have to deposit before you can cash-out??

i haven't played at GC...but i suggest that Al just write to their customer-support and ask if there are any further requirements or if he would be allowed to cash-out now if he chose to do so.

Sponger15SB
07-24-2004, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, simply put, yes, you will have to make a deposit before you can cash out. The sooner you do this, the sooner you will get your money out. However, if you make your first deposit and receive a bonus, you won't be able to cash out again until you meet the raked hand criteria.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah syn i'm guessing you have no idea what your talking about.

gaming club gave you $15, you built it up, i'm sure you'll be fine, it is not like you will be labeled a "bonus abuser" or something, you were paying rake just like everyone else, they have no reason to screw you, because they'd just lose money on it.....but, if i were you, i'd try to withdrawl like a few hundred right now just to be safe, then throw the money right back in there.

note: i took the $15 and worked it up to around $80 something before cashing out no problem, the was about 7 months ago.