PDA

View Full Version : 89s Button + quick question

CT11
07-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, Hero calls, Button folds, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (7 SB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (8 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (12 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 16 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 16 BB, between UTG, UTG+1, MP2 and Hero.</font>

Also I was wondering if AQo is raisable on the Big Blind with lots of callers (and also if theres not a lot of callers).

Thanks

~CT11

huxbux
07-17-2004, 01:21 AM
You played the hand fine. You can't fold with your hand in a pot that big unless the action is insane. The one card you really didn't want to come up did.

I always raise with the AQo in micro-limit except in the SB or BB if two or more good players limp in(then I raise 50/50). You want to raise with AQo almost always because at micro-limits when loose players limp in you probably have a superior starting hand, and you have to charge them for their poor play.