PDA

View Full Version : 3betting with 33.

Chris Daddy Cool
07-16-2004, 11:16 PM
UB 3/6 (8 handed)

table is great and terrible at the same time. it's terrible because the game is full of tight-asses who play fairly decently, but it's great because there's an ultra-LAG on my direct right, who raises 100% of his hands 100% of the time. he's putting the table on tilt as he's been stealing a lot of blinds, pots, and hitting some big hands as well. but hand selection is not in his vocabulary, as he will have literally any two cards. Post flop, he isn't quite as LAGish and has some trickiness to him. I've been getting out of the way mostly, not recieving any type of hands to isolate him with, until this came up...

Maniac is UTG and raises, I'm UTG+1 and see 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif and 3bet. Table clears way and Maniac caps. I call.

Flop: A /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Maniac bets. I raise. He calls.

Turn: 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Check. Check.

River: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Check. I think about betting, but check.

Eh?

Tosh
07-16-2004, 11:23 PM
There is noway I'm playing this pot.

thirddan
07-16-2004, 11:45 PM
you must have been getting bored...

i think you can find a better situation than this, it can't be much fun playing against a maniac with a board that most likely will have five overcards...

bakku
07-17-2004, 12:07 AM
This is like isolating my UTG raise with 88, but worse /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MoreWineII
07-17-2004, 12:15 AM
I think you can pick a better spot. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif