PDA

View Full Version : PT stat - Misc. stats

Chiefs Fan
07-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Looking for leaks in my game, this is a stat I have some concern about.

for 9000 hands
Under MISC stat - for ONE pair - for hands NOT folded.
Total times - 452
WtSD 401 times
W$aSd 38%

and i'm losing $124

this leads me to believe I'm not laying down pairs enough, only laying down a pair 50 times out of 450? doesn't seem like enough

naphand
07-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Nope.

PokerTracker includes in this figure boards that were paired, and you had no part of it. They come under "paired hands" but strictly speaking you have nothing (or more accurately, this pair is shared with the table). Tends to distort the figures somewhat.

I have asked Pat to provide an option on these stats to filter only hands when your pockets are included. No news yet, he's been very quiet recently.

ptrack pat
07-17-2004, 09:06 AM
I believe I probably told you that this type of info. would be in v3. I don't know how quiet I've been, since June I've released 2 big patches supporting Prima and PokerRoom along with a lot of enhancements.

naphand
07-17-2004, 01:50 PM
In that case I did not receive any notification of it by e-mail, which is odd.

I was just today gonna ask you to put in the Poker Room update, now all they got to do is give us decent hand history downloads (instead of the dismal one-at-a-time situation presently).

I'm glad. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ptrack pat
07-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Actually getting hand histories from Poker Room is a breeze if you use the downloadable poker client and not the java based app to play. If you have the download version, you can set it up to enable statistics tracking which causes a SQLite database to be stored on your computer that PR updates after every hand. So you can use PT to read from this database on a timed basis (every minute) to get virtually instantaneous updates of your hands. No need to request and download any hand histories for Poker Room (although you can also import the hand histories you get from their web site too). Make sure you download the latest help files when you get this patch because there are some setup steps you have to take before loading the PR hands.