PDA

View Full Version : SB and BB stats for 3/6 at Party

WannabePro
07-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Hello, I was wondering what sort of stats you guys have for your SB and BB. I am going to post mine and I would like to see some of yours for comparsion purposes.

After 16,522 hands:

SB -0.05 BB's
BB -0.22 BB's

Do these seem way out of wack or are they about right?

Thanks in advance.

Thunderhead
07-17-2004, 10:17 AM
I've tried twice to start a thread on blind play; no one wants to talk about it. Ask about capping PF with a baby pair in EP, now there's a topic for discussion. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

But the blinds are probably the biggest leak in my game, and I'm sure several others share the same problem.

After 12,000 hands at 2/4 and 3/6 at Party:

SB -0.10 BB's
BB -0.06 BB's

I'm certain the cause of the problem is too much VP$IP;
SB ~32%
BB ~20%

What kind of hands have others found give them trouble in the blinds? I'm trying to give up unsuited little Aces and middlin' Kings in the SB unraised (A4o, KTo, etc.), and suited cards with more than one gap in the BB for a raise (KTs, T7s, etc). Of course depending on number of players, steal possibility, ...

Rico Suave
07-17-2004, 10:40 AM
wannabepro:

[ QUOTE ]
After 16,522 hands:

SB -0.05 BB's
BB -0.22 BB's

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really enough hands to make a determination, but they look just fine. In fact they are way better than mine (-.12 -.25) but that is partially due to the fact that: a) I suck and b.) I am not running particularly well.....which is a bad combination. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

--Rico

Rico Suave
07-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Thunderhead:

[ QUOTE ]
I'm certain the cause of the problem is too much VP$IP;
SB ~32%
BB ~20%

[/ QUOTE ]

This does seem loose...especially the sb #. If the blind structure is 1/3, then you should be playing pretty darn tight out of the sb.

--Rico

Thunderhead
07-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Is it just generally accepted that these numbers are going to be negative?

Rico Suave
07-17-2004, 10:55 AM
Thunderhead:

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just generally accepted that these numbers are going to be negative?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You are forced to put money in the pot with any 2 cards with the worst postion possible. You will lose money overall from the blinds long term.

--Rico