PDA

View Full Version : Ray Zee to address the Democratic Convention

GWB
07-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Yes, that is the headline I would like to see on the front page of all those great Montana daily papers.

We can do it folks! We just have to keep the pressure on John Kerry to give Ray a speaking slot at the convention.

We can point out that not having any Montanians on the Podium could seriously hurt Kerry's chances to win those crucial 3 Montana electoral votes.

We can point out that it is discrimination against gun-toting poker players to deny Zee his speech.

Besides, I understand Ray would like an excuse to visit Boston.

I'll be calling John Kerry today. If he can do this for Hillary, he can do it for Ray.

W

Ray Zee
07-16-2004, 03:32 PM
montana votes for you no matter what you do. you are safe there. even conservative liberals get burned at the stake. that is why i hide at my ranch in november.
all i would say at any convention is to vote for whoever will take care of our environment better. thats what i operate in.

scalf
07-16-2004, 03:49 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif environmentalsist hafta vote bush...

remember he understands...

if ya chop a tree down..

it will not burn in a forest fire..

gl

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

ThaSaltCracka
07-16-2004, 03:53 PM
he seems to be mocking Montana because they only have 3 electoral votes. After living in Montana for a year I can say that Bush will win hands down there. Mostly because the average Montana man, doesn't know any better.

SinCityGuy
07-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Clinton won Montana in 1992, right?

TomCollins
07-16-2004, 05:48 PM
With a whopping 37.63% of the vote. Perot took 26% of the vote, splitting the other 35% with GHWB. I think this explains a lot.

Perot only did better in Maine, where he actually beat Bush and Nevada (.05% of the vote more).

andyfox
07-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Hopefully the speakers won't go on alphabetically. Ray's probably pretty sick of that.

GWB
07-17-2004, 07:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully the speakers won't go on alphabetically. Ray's probably pretty sick of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Democrats believe in equality. Thats why excluding Hillary was so terrible. In their view the only way to be absolutely equal is to have everyone speak at the same time.

GWB
07-17-2004, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that is why i hide at my ranch in november

[/ QUOTE ]

I invite you to my Crawford ranch in November. The secret service will keep you safe, and I'll let you clear some brush.

Ray Zee
07-17-2004, 11:51 AM
i would be honored. as i see you are a closed demo not like your namesake.

as a matter of fact later today i need to put my bush hog on my tractor and do just that.