PDA

View Full Version : QQ....How do I play this?

SayGN
07-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Im playing a NL $25 on Empire, 10 handed. I have no specific reads on anyone but the table is loose (but no maniac). Seems that whenever I raise to $2.50 (BB is 50cents) I am garaunteed atleast 3 callers. I am UTG with QQ and I decide to raise it to $2.50 and I have 4 callers. The flop comes A /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif I am sure I am beaten, so I check and later fold to a $2 raise after 2 others called the raise. Since the table is loose, I can't put any one player on an ace or king but it is more than likely that one of them has atleast one of the two. My big question is; How should I play QQ at a loose table? Do I just call the BB from my position or should I raise? I am pretty sure that anyone at that table (except me) with Ax will call even a small raise, so I feel like I have no choice but to call or to raise huge. How would you play QQ on a similar table with early position? How much would being in middle or late position change your course of action?

bisonbison
07-16-2004, 02:44 PM
You'll get better responses to this in the Pot-, No-Limit forum.