PDA

View Full Version : ..2nd half (post allstar).bases..

scalf
07-16-2004, 07:28 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif i am assuning the mont expos are diseased; and looking to wager against them as much as possible; run lines included...

cubbies may start to take off if pitching comes around as top hurlers were out early this year..look to bet under also..

yanks look for real...but prices high..selective run line wagers..

i continue to like the cards...

some touts i respect like the angels to take off in 2nd half of season; i.ve been burned by west coast teams this year...would appreciate any salient analysis of general team trends of angels, a's , dodgers, mariners, especially..

good luck

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

mrbaseball
07-16-2004, 09:09 AM
I like Texas and Milwaukee to stay surprisingly decent. Agree expos are dead (add AZ, KC and SEA) but you won't get a good enough price to fade them. Detroit will maybe be a spoiler and stay close to 500. Twins and Cubs fade and NL east will be a shootout until the end (but I still like FL).

Bottom line this year with a few exceptions the bad teams aint so bad and the good teams aint so good making most games a coinflip. Take the plus money! The murky grey middle of the pack has never been a better opportunity!