PDA

View Full Version : Collusion at pokerstars...

Nemesis
07-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Ok bigdyll and twocents have been chatting it up all night, obviously know each other. Neither have done anything blatantly collusive, but then again they hadn't been in a pot together period.

bigdyll: FOLD
bigdyll: lol
twocents: I got an ace
bigdyll: SO DO I @
bigdyll: 2
twocents: you got a 10 cuz
Dealer: twocents, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to act
bigdyll: of them
twocents: ruh roh
bigdyll: pocket
Dealer: bigdyll, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to act
Dealer: bigdyll has two pair, Aces and Tens
Dealer: quantumshift has three of a kind, Tens
Dealer: Game #547752431: quantumshift wins pot ($11) with three of a kind, Tens
bigdyll: what the ****
twocents: lol
bigdyll: i am pissed now
NemesisEnf: that's what you get for ****ing cheating

Zetack
07-16-2004, 03:31 AM
I've played at the same tables as twocents a buncha times...I've never noticed him do anything suspicious. Obviously that doesn't mean much. But staying out of each others pots is not the form collusion usually takes...

--Zetack

Nemesis
07-16-2004, 03:37 AM
I understand that, and they haven't done anything else suspicious, but he folded BECAUSE bigdyll told him to. He definately cost the winner of the pot 2 or 3 big bets though.

huxbux
07-16-2004, 03:40 AM
It's not outright collusion, but I think it's certainly unethical and unfair to the other players(as Nem pointed out it's costing other players BB). It wouldn't be tolerated at a B&M establishment, and it shouldn't be allowed online. Nothing PS could really do about it, but I'd just leave the table.

Zetack
07-16-2004, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that, and they haven't done anything else suspicious, but he folded BECAUSE bigdyll told him to. He definately cost the winner of the pot 2 or 3 big bets though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, and maybetwo cents didn't have anything. I tend to mention that discussing a hand during the play is frowned upon and that usually stops it.

I can't figure out what that other guy was saying he had--pocket aces?

--Zetack

Edit: I'm not saying that this wasn't really annoying behavior. I took a gander over there after your post and it looked like they had turned to sex talk. Some people just like to be annoying at the table I think.

RED_RAIN
07-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Forward the Hand# to PS e-mail address and they will usually either ban their chat or account. They do this at other places.