PDA

View Full Version : In need of support group

Airpoaneman
07-16-2004, 03:07 AM
...lol

I started playing .5/1 limit today.... stayed even for an hour, then lost 15 bucks. Was in 2 tables with 25 in each. Just getting a feel for limit games I guess. Then I started one nl 5 + 1 limit tournament and one .5/1 table. I won 1st and 2nd in my tournament tables, making me 2/3 in making the $ for tournaments. But I went into .5/1 again..and lost some hands, got impatient, went into some more tournaments, lost those because I was impatient(go figure, right?). I finished with 21 dollars then I said to myself, I should probably stay with it and not throw all my money away at nl tables, but then i remembered how much money I won from doing that once.
So i did the Cardinal rule. I went into..gulp....four nl 25 tables with 5 bucks in each and 6 bucks in another...I KNOWWW...whyyy whyyyy was I so stupid.
Lost with AQ suited to j 10...3 tables left.
Lost 10 10 to j 3..that one hurt.. 2 tables left.
Tripled up in the other 2..leaving me with about 35 bucks.
Headed to nl 10 tourney tables..3 of them. About to lose all my $..but Hey...its okay because today...I wasn’t mugged, shot, raped, tortured, or dismembered ... and some people were. So to conclude I do...need a support group...and its not going to be you...because you guys are a$$ holes. <THE END>

This probably made no since because it is 12:05 and I just got done pitching 7 innings in a baseball game. <The End...to the 2nd>

BreakEvenPlayer
07-16-2004, 03:34 AM
I want to help but...

Hey, if you're a good boy this week, dad will give you your second $200 deposit right?

TrickyTree
07-16-2004, 03:36 AM
I really dont understand you. Why bother posting here if you are going to sign off by insulting the board and its users. Your whole post smacks of exactly why you are losing big time. If you cannot see it just by reading your own words then im afraid there is no helping you at all. There are people on this site who are willing to help you and listen to you but you must WANT to be listened to and i get the feeling that you dont. Go away and think about your game before ranting again.

MicroBob
07-16-2004, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are people on this site who are willing to help you and listen to you

[/ QUOTE ]

amen to that. thanks for making me a winning player 2+2.

ThePopinjay
07-16-2004, 05:02 AM
Ohhhh, so that's what those guys are thinking when they sit with 10 big blinds.

thirddan
07-16-2004, 05:07 AM
hmmm, that answers part of the question...

but at absolute lots of players sit with only 3/4BB, now what are they thinking?

ps...that crap really bugged me about absolute...

Arnie
07-16-2004, 10:02 AM
stay in the aquarium

Airpoaneman's Next post: Should I go pro
Im a winning player(I really tear up the 5+1 SnGs) and i don't like my minimum wage job. Should I go pro? I like making more money and it will fit around my baseball schedule(i can pitch 7 innings in a row) what do you guys think about it?

citizenkn
07-16-2004, 11:45 AM
You need to take a step back...really. Lots of people have ripped you apart on these boards, while a few have actually tried to give you good advice. And your reaction has been to complain about the people who rip you apart, and then, based on your play above, promptly ignore the good advice that was given to you.

Bottom line is that right now you are not playing anything close to good poker. And whether it's your money or your dad's money, you are going to keep losing it until it's either gone or until you figure out how to play.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-16-2004, 12:58 PM
*cough*troll*cough*

Malarky
07-16-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...lol

I started playing .5/1 limit today.... stayed even for an hour, then lost 15 bucks. Was in 2 tables with 25 in each. Just getting a feel for limit games I guess. Then I started one nl 5 + 1 limit tournament and one .5/1 table. I won 1st and 2nd in my tournament tables, making me 2/3 in making the $ for tournaments. But I went into .5/1 again..and lost some hands, got impatient, went into some more tournaments, lost those because I was impatient(go figure, right?). I finished with 21 dollars then I said to myself, I should probably stay with it and not throw all my money away at nl tables, but then i remembered how much money I won from doing that once.
So i did the Cardinal rule. I went into..gulp....four nl 25 tables with 5 bucks in each and 6 bucks in another...I KNOWWW...whyyy whyyyy was I so stupid.
Lost with AQ suited to j 10...3 tables left.
Lost 10 10 to j 3..that one hurt.. 2 tables left.
Tripled up in the other 2..leaving me with about 35 bucks.
Headed to nl 10 tourney tables..3 of them. About to lose all my $..but Hey...its okay because today...I wasn’t mugged, shot, raped, tortured, or dismembered ... and some people were. So to conclude I do...need a support group...and its not going to be you...because you guys are a$$ holes. <THE END>

This probably made no since because it is 12:05 and I just got done pitching 7 innings in a baseball game. <The End...to the 2nd>

[/ QUOTE ]

What a tool.

Greg J
07-16-2004, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So to conclude I do...need a support group...and its not going to be you...because you guys are a$$ holes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh poor deprived us.

Stefan Prodan
07-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Oh man, you are the best poster ever.

I can't believe we're so lucky to have such a font of high-minded thinking and maturity.

pudley4
07-16-2004, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Post. EVER!

J_V
07-17-2004, 09:52 AM
From one dominating little league pitcher to another....when it's your soda day - bring orange crush.

huxbux
07-17-2004, 04:25 PM
If your playing 5+1 SNG's then you deserve to lose your money.

MicroBob
07-17-2004, 04:32 PM
indeed....some of us find a 10% fee preferrable to 20%.
crazy!!