PDA

View Full Version : Broadway

BlackMamba
07-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Hello. During a past tournament a hand popped up that needed some special attention. I was K,J offsuit. Usually I get out kicked a lot with this hand but this time the kickers didn't matter. Level is $50/$100. Blinds are $25/$50. I have an avg. stack around $1375. Leader at the table has about $2500. And in a few moments, myself, him, and some lady would tangle.

I'm dealt K /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif in LP. 5 people fold and 4 people limp, including myself.

Pot size=$250
Flop comes: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif10 /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. YAAAAAHOOOOOOO. I just hit the nut straight and can expect a lot of action with this kind of flop. 3 people check and I bet $150. I think I shoulda bet more but I wanted to bet enough to get them to call. 2 people call.

Pot size=$700
Turn comes:A /images/graemlins/heart.gif. This card is a blessing and a curse. As a blessing, people with an ace will probably call any bet I make. As a curse, somebody could've just smoothe called A,10 or A,Q and may have made their boat. What should I do? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif