PDA

View Full Version : Tito

Anadrol 50
07-15-2004, 02:01 PM
I am not one to fighter bash, but lets get real about one guy in the UFC....Tito Ortiz is a loud mouth punk that does more cheesy self promotion without backing it up then anyone. I know lots of guys talk trash, I dont mind it if its before a fight. But to call out the whole Militech Camp, to run up on Shammy at the post fight conference, Lee Murray (who did KO his ass, and Tito wont admit it). The list goes on and on. Poor Tito, thinking he needs to call out Shammy to beat up a already beaten up fighter to help save his career. In a recent interview he said that Rich Franklin wasnt worth fighting, and not many others were either. So how can he justify fighting Shammy again??? I can tell you why, because he thinks its a SURE win. I have respect for anyone that steps in that Octagon, they are tough MOFO's, but this kid is just downright rude, disrespectful, and really full of [censored] and himself. Take a tip from Chuck, Tito, be willing to fight anyone anytime like the iceman, then maybe people will have more respect for you and your friends wont jump ship.

bdk3clash
07-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Did you mean to post this to the Sherdog.com forum?

Tito is good for the sport. He recognizes that you need to hype fights up to sell MMA to the public.

Anadrol 50
07-15-2004, 02:06 PM
I think he was good....

He is scared to face a top 10 challenger.

Songwind
07-15-2004, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you mean to post this to the Sherdog.com forum?

Tito is good for the sport. He recognizes that you need to hype fights up to sell MMA to the public.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked MMA event when they weren't so much like pro wrestling, personally.

BassMasterK
07-16-2004, 03:07 PM
When he was beat by Frank, he showed a lot of class saying "the best fighter won" and he showed smarts by actually being honest enough with himself and his skills, to go and train with Frank. He came out a much better fighter. I always wondered how much of his trash talking was just an act. It gets him attention and gets him noticed and that brings him $$$$.

I thought that this was really brought to light when he acted the way he did before the Chuck fight. He had no reason to hate an old friend for any other reason than to hype up the fight.

I think he is a good fighter, but in his last two fights the only thing working for him is his mouth. If he wants to get back on top he had better bring his game to his next fight or people will continue to lose interest in him.

I made $100 when he beat Shamrock...I was hoping that would be Shammy's last fight, but now that he beat Kimo it looks like we will have to see him again.

Zele
07-16-2004, 04:36 PM
http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/images/tito.jpg