PDA

View Full Version : More skirt induced poker?

bicyclekick
07-15-2004, 01:06 AM
I only have 65 hands with mp2 (the 3 bettor) and the notes on him are:

(65) Tight/Aggressive
SF: 20% / VPIP: 18% / PFR: 10%
WentSD: 23% / WonSD: 66%

no notes on utg.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises, MP2 3-bets, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG bets, Hero raises, MP2 calls, SB folds, UTG calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero bets, MP2 calls, UTG calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks with the intention of calling a bet but not a c/r by UTG.

j.k.
07-15-2004, 01:51 AM
Bet the river. Sounds like mp2 will fold his AK and UTG will call one more with his KJ or some such.

Richie Rich
07-15-2004, 05:58 PM
While MP2 could possibly have an overpair (AA/KK), I think AK is most likely of them all. However, in this hand you need to keep an eye on UTG.

Holding any 9 he had an OESD on the flop...and he's going to the river. If he check-raises MP2's bet at the end, it's a no-brainer.

potato
07-15-2004, 08:37 PM
You have to bet this one. MP2's play reeks of AK and with all the strength you have shown, you are not going to get him to bet by checking to him. The only hands I would be afraid of UTG having are JT, 99, and maybe A9s, but as you say, no notes. JT would have almost certainly popped you on the turn. There are about a bazillion other hands that are going to pay you off.