PDA

View Full Version : Where should I have folded here? Or is this standard

bellzz
07-15-2004, 12:53 AM
Comments on all streets?

Pacific 5/10

Bellzz A/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/club.gif

10 handed

4 folds, MP3 raise, LP1 call, CO fold, bellzz calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop

A/images/graemlins/heart.gifJ/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB checks, MP3 bets, LP1 call, Bellzz raises, BB calls, MP3 3-bets, LP1 caps, BB calls, MP3 calls.

Turn K/images/graemlins/spade.gif
MP3 bets, LP1 raises, bellzz 3-bets, BB folds, MP3 folds, LP1 calls.

River 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif

LP1 checks, Bellzz bets, LP1 calls.

LP1 shows A/images/graemlins/spade.gifJ/images/graemlins/club.gif

Sorry no real reads on the players.

Pre-flop
Well after a raise and a call is this a muck? A8 looked good.. (maybe I should cancel my membership to the wine club in temecula... The bottles just seem to empty quickly after I receive them).

Flop
Likely hands...pocket pair/AK/AQ/AJs...88? dunno...pre-flop raise came from MP3 so could be a wide range of hands?
So I 3-bet and LP1 caps..(I'm probably behind to AJ/JJ/88)

Turn
I 3-bet and LP1 calls.. AQ?

River
Well LP1 didn't raise here so I figure it's a value bet on the river?

Just took a stab at 5/10 after a nice win a commerce but now the BR is back to 3/6|4/8.

It appears that the jump from 3/6 to 5/10 is a little bit more that I expected? Reason for the question mark is because it could just be some variance...but the -20BB was psychologically damaging. So I went back to some 3/6 and I'm ok..

Anyway..back to the original question..Comments on all streets please?

Thanks,

bellzz

sthief09
07-15-2004, 01:05 AM
you should've folded preflop. as a matter of fact calling a LP raise on the button with that is terrible. 3-bet or fold.

and you overplayed it on the turn unless you know for a fact they are overaggressive.

Alobar
07-15-2004, 01:12 AM
I would have folded pre flop.

I think you can easily fold the turn here, LP1 caps the flop and then still raises the turn, mp3 bets out the turn even after LP1 caps....There is a billion hands you are behind, and I can't really think of many you would be ahead of.

bellzz
07-15-2004, 01:35 AM
Thank you.. I knew I should have folded pf.. Just was card dead for a while and it looked good. It's just one of those times you look back and are like "WTF was I thinking?" oh wait.. I wasn't /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Again.. thanx all.

Bellzz