PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Poker -- Most Profitable NL Tables for this style?

AdamL
07-14-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm wondering, what should I look for playing a tight-aggressive style on Paradise poker when I select my table?

I find I get more all-in's in my favour on the 25NL tables, but there is always the chance to make more money per unit time at the 50NL tables, depending on the cards you are dealt. However, I don't get called as much at the 50NL tables.

I've always assumed that the 100 and 200 tables would be leagues tighter and harder than the 25/50's. I also assume that if you are raised all-in while holding something like low set at a 200NL table, you're probably beat.

Can someone with a good deal of experience at Paradise tell me what sort of levels I should be looking for (what are their major differences?) and what table statistics I need to pay attention to when sitting down?

I have a bankroll big enough to support 100NL but not 200NL at this time. However, I'm not interested in playing at the 100NL level unless it is more profitable than the lower limits anyhow. I just want to maximize profit.

umdpoker
07-14-2004, 11:16 PM
if its tighter, steal more pots. i played at a nl50 the other day and i got called by some pretty bizarre hands.