PDA

View Full Version : Cowbell bollox. We want rock flute.

Cptkernow
07-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Nothing is more 70s than rock flute.

I suppose I have to say something funny and eridite about rock flute but I mean, how can I add to the inherent comedy of rock flute.

I cant, can you? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif (Jethro Tull could)

Chah Ngo
07-14-2004, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how can I add to the inherent comedy of rock flute

[/ QUOTE ]
You could make up some sort of double entendre. Like saying "I woke up to a rock flute this morning, if you know what I mean."

Inthacup
07-14-2004, 07:49 PM
eridite

erudite /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cptkernow
07-15-2004, 03:51 AM
Typo.

Of cousre I know how to spel that.

Zele
07-15-2004, 09:12 AM
On the subject of cowbell, I'd like to point out that the funniest part of the SNL "Cowbell" skit was not the cowbell bit itself, but the fact that Walken (as only Walken could) kept referring to himself as Bruce Dickinson.

jagoff
07-16-2004, 04:13 PM
You guys obviously overlooked the rusty trombone. Don't know what that is? Lemme lay it down for you babies...imagine, if you will or could, a woman! You with me so far? Any woman will do, your mother wearing a dominatrix outfit works for some, tonguing someone's ass, could be your favorite Uncle Larry, you know him... the guy with all the moles! Alright while your dominatrix mommy is rimjobbing good ol' Uncle Larry while daddy is tied up to a chair with toothpicks holding his eyes open she reaches around and starts to massage Uncle Larry's schmitty. Thus the rusty trombone is being played and sounding like the "Magic of Zamfir". Meanwhile, the peanut butter is almost gone off your daddy's nuts and the badger is hungry for meat /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SossMan
07-16-2004, 06:56 PM
that is wrong on so many levels

i love it

I would like you to describe the "chili dog" for the audience.