PDA

View Full Version : Names of all the different poker rooms (Sites)

Cashcow
07-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Just wondered if someone has a list with all of the online poker rooms. I'd like to try a bunch more than just Party and Poker Stars.

Richie Rich
07-14-2004, 06:33 PM
You mean there's more? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mikewvp
07-14-2004, 07:31 PM
I've signed up a few sites to take advantage of promotions they offer in the past. In my experience none of them compare to party poker. I haven't tried out poker stars yet, but Aztec Riches, and Pacific Poker were both disappointing to me (especially Pacific Poker). Some other rooms I have simply heard of but not tried are truepoker, 24h, royal vegas, starluck, pokerroom.

Just a heads up for the ones I have tried, the gameplay in Pacific poker is slow, I don't know why but the software is just not speedy like at party poker. Also cashing out of Aztec riches is kind of a pain, they don't ask you how you want to cash out and if you don't specify by e-mail they default your cash out method to check by mail and hit you with a $8.50 fee. Customer support at Aztec is amazing, but they really should give you some options during cash out, I had to e-mail them and ask how my money was being transfered to me.

Gahnia radula
07-14-2004, 10:32 PM
this is an awesome site

http://www.pokerlistings.com/

on the left under poker tools, there is a link that says "compare poker rooms"

Enjoy

Gahnia radula