PDA

View Full Version : Sit and go extra MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

snowbank
07-14-2004, 08:43 AM
I've never played a satellite, so forgive my question... But when you play in satellites they give you Tournament dollars? Does this mean that say you played in 5 satellites you might have enough to play in a sit and go with you W $ they gave you? Is this right? Also, I checked out tradepoker.com. They sell T $ and W $. Is that a legitimate site? Also, what is the difference to where you can use T $ and W $? If I'm playing sit and goes wouldn't it make sense for me to buy a bunch of tourney dollars from someone if I have to pay 90 cents on the dollar rather than buying in through the site for the whole thing?

holeplug
07-14-2004, 09:02 AM
When you play in satellites your trying to qualify for a bigger buy-in tournament so if you win the satellite you will be qualified for that bigger tourney. If you don't want to play in it you can unregister for it and recieve the tourney dollars for it. T$ can be used for any tournament on the site (SNG, regular tournies, etc) but W$ can only be used for that special event (like the WCOOP on stars).

fnurt
07-14-2004, 09:36 AM
You can use W$ for the WCOOP satellites as well as for the WCOOP main events, but not for any other Stars tournaments.

BradleyT
07-14-2004, 10:16 AM
WSOP events.

snowbank
07-14-2004, 10:28 AM
so has anyone tried tradepoker.com? is this legit?