PDA

View Full Version : When you miss the flop....

David K.
07-14-2004, 03:34 AM
Here are a few hypothetical situations where I would like to know how you would act? Let's say you're in middle position.

1/
Hole cards: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif (called all around)
Flop: Q/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (4 check, 1 bet and 2 call and you're up)

2/
Hole cards: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif (you raise and everybody calls)
Flop: J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif (checked all around and the person before you bets)

3/
Hole cards: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif (there are two raises and everybody calls)
Flop: T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif (one person bets, 2 calls and you are up)

SnakeRat
07-14-2004, 03:48 AM
1. call, due to potsize.

2. raise

3. raise

Transference
07-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Are you indicating that ten players have called preflop on these hands? A more realistic scenario might get some more valuable disucssion no? Also a much more detailed scenario would be helpfull.

That said, I concur with the above.

DMBFan23
07-14-2004, 09:27 AM
1. fold, I'd be drawing to clubs (in which case I'd have to call another turn bet) or aces (and I'd likely be outkicked)

2. rizzle fo shizzle

3. rizzy's the color