PDA

View Full Version : Two for Review.

spacemonkey57
07-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Flop and turn are easy. He liked the ace on the turn but not enough to three bet. I had him on the ace on the turn, but if he's got the balls to bet into that board on the end I'm worried about the boat.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks,

Flop: (4 SB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, MP folds, SB calls.

River: (8 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between SB and Hero.</font>

As for hand two, how is the fold on the turn? I wasn't folding for one bet, but I didn't want to cold call two and get shown the other five. Thanks.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls,

Flop: (10.50 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, CO calls, BB folds.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, CO folds, Hero folds, UTG+1 calls.

River: (14.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 16.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 16.25 BB, between UTG+1 and MP1.</font>

Greg J
07-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Hand one: I like everything. There is a good chance you are beat by the full house here -- SB could have completed with AX where X = 7, T or J. I could not fault a reraise here too much, but he's not folding and you might get 3 bet, and if you do you are probably beat. I would have played it the same.

Hand 2: I think you make a good lay down.

TBone
07-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Opponent likely has trip Aces. The only hands you're afraid of are A7, AT, or AJ. Given your opponent is playing out of a blind, I'd be thinking Ax where x != 7 and x != T. Therefore, raise the river. If he/she is full, so be it...it happens.

T