PDA

View Full Version : Enon & Dcifrths go to vegas...Who's gunna be around!?

DcifrThs
07-12-2004, 11:53 AM
From the 15th-18th (19th in enon's case) Dcifrths and Enon will be joining our fellow felt funkdafying faction in vegas!

if any 2+2'ers will be around (or those that live there and would like to meet up) let us know by this thread or PM and we'll see if we can't get a crazy bay 4/8 corona game going or some dinner or something...

personally, i'd like to meet a lot of those that i have not yet had the pleasure of acquanting. so out of the woodwork with all of you. /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

let us know.

-Barron

Enon
07-12-2004, 04:16 PM
What he said /images/graemlins/cool.gif

DanS
07-12-2004, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From the 15th-18th (19th in enon's case) Dcifrths and Enon will be joining our fellow felt funkdafying faction in vegas!

if any 2+2'ers will be around (or those that live there and would like to meet up) let us know by this thread or PM and we'll see if we can't get a crazy bay 4/8 corona game going or some dinner or something...

personally, i'd like to meet a lot of those that i have not yet had the pleasure of acquanting. so out of the woodwork with all of you. /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

let us know.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "Tyler" still going to be there? I get in on Weds. night/Thursday afternoon, btw, depending on how/when I feel like driving. TG for satellite radio, or that would be a long damn drive.

Dan

Ulysses
07-12-2004, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get in on Weds. night/Thursday afternoon, btw, depending on how/when I feel like driving. TG for satellite radio, or that would be a long damn drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, they now have planes going from the Bay Area to Vegas.

DanS
07-12-2004, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get in on Weds. night/Thursday afternoon, btw, depending on how/when I feel like driving. TG for satellite radio, or that would be a long damn drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are those the things that fly? Like a really big bird, and stuff? My pappy told me bout them. I'm unclear, though. Do they flap their wings? They must have really strong wings. And they carry people in their stomachs? Whoo-wheeeeee. That's some kind of bird! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Seriously, though, I'm there for eleven days, and I want the autonomy to go wherever. I know, I know, they just started renting cars, too. I'd also like the autonomy to leave Vegas as I please, and since I don't have a pilot's license. Basically, only because it's an extended trip am I driving.

Dan

nolanfan34
07-12-2004, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mind El Diablo, Dan, he's just working on setting the record for the most "Ole"s in one week. I think he got it today.

Tyler Durden
07-12-2004, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is "Tyler" still going to be there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, no. I left Vegas late Sunday night.

Ulysses
07-12-2004, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want the autonomy to go wherever. I know, I know, they just started renting cars, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice preemptive strike there, Dan.

DanS
07-12-2004, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want the autonomy to go wherever. I know, I know, they just started renting cars, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice preemptive strike there, Dan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I already left myself open the first time. Doing it again would have been like sticking a kick me sign on my own ass.

Dan

DcifrThs
07-14-2004, 03:42 PM