PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report : 100 - $10+$1 SNG's Version 1.4

Jurollo
07-12-2004, 02:29 AM
Well after my first set of 100 I decided to finish the month out just playing these and see what I can get for a bottom line. I know there are those that tell me I should move up to the $20's or $30's but I am achieving a profit comparable to the $20's so I am going to wait this out and see. So why is this version 1.4, I don't see any new info! Well little ones here is the first 40 from my next set, ecstatic with the results, just enjoying this run while it is happening.

TOURNIES : 40
ITM : 52.5%
ROI : 68.2%
1st : 8
2nd : 8
3rd : 5

Couldn't ask for better results so far. I have gone on great runs in the 20's but the ROI and ITM %'s I am getting down in the 10's is downright impressive in my eyes. So far (in 5 days, playing about 4-5 hours a day) I have turned the initial $50 starter into $780. Not bad. I would like to have it to a couple K by end of July so we'll see, I'll keep you all posted. Hoping to maintain a consistent 40-48% ITM over the long haul. Anyone have like 500-600 games down in the 10's with some figures, for ROI, ITM, basically overall profitability. Thanks a lot.